Nicki Minaj is no longer signed to Young Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicki Minaj is no longer signed to Young Money

Nicki Minaj is now no longer signed to Young Money. She now joins Drake as being directly signed to Republic Records. She announced this on stationhead. She fulfilled her contract. I think her and Drake had 5 album deals. Drake mightve had 6 but they counted a mixtape idk.
    Last edited by when_it_snow_im_on_top; 09-27-2024, 10:34 PM.
    Don't get too high to look over blessings

YM is finished.

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
      Nicki Minaj is now no longer signed to Young Money. She now joins Drake as being directly signed to Republic Records. She announced this on stationhead. She fulfilled her contract. I think her and Drake had 5 album deals. Drake mightve had 6 but they counted a mixtape idk.
      do you have a link to where i can hear her talk about it?

Comment

Comment

Is there anyone on YM? I feel like the Birdman fallout made everyone leave.

Comment

Mack Maine has to be at fault for the downfall of Young Money. Never let your school friends be a manager of your company.

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

big 3 album never happening then

Comment

That sucks….

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post

big 3 album never happening then
                  Never say never…..

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                    Is there anyone on YM? I feel like the Birdman fallout made everyone leave.
                    i dont think so tbh besides wayne. mellow was for like 3 songs. but i dont think anyone else actually signed to label. everyone else seem more like employees in a way but not artists. I think Baby E kinda said whats left of YM is really just marketing accessories to help promote Wayne.
                    Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

i dont think so tbh besides wayne. mellow was for like 3 songs. but i dont think anyone else actually signed to label. everyone else seem more like employees in a way but not artists. I think Baby E kinda said whats left of YM is really just marketing accessories to help promote Wayne.
                      What about this Drizzy P guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post

What about this Drizzy P guy?
                        He aint

Comment

Working...
                        X