Wendy Williams Gettin At Lil Wayne! "That Virus. Look At Th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wendy Williams Gettin At Lil Wayne! "That Virus. Look At Th

Not saying that because its on Wayne but she's a dumbass judgemental fucking bitch, represents all that I hate in a woman, and all people watching that kind of show are just arrogant stupid-ass hoes. Yall should mind your fuckin buisness, look at yourself instead of talking bout others. Dont give a shit if you think Im taking this too far but this type of gossip bitch is the type of woman that I would love to see get beaten
    Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

fuck wendy williams the bitch look like a dude her body looks chewed and her hair looks glued

Comment

"fuck wendy williams the bitch look like a dude, her body is chewed, and her hair look glued!!!" LMFAO!!!!! cuz its true wat weezy said about her!!! she looks like a virus!!!

Comment

Is/was it that serious?

Comment

shut the fuck up fake hair bitch

And you don't wanna fuck with a soldier,Use your head, or ill take it off ya shoulder,Mail it to your mom, with a dozen of roses.

Comment

That shits old news haha. That bitch is crazy with her wigs, me and my roomie smoke blunts in the dorm between our first and second classes and watch that shit. I saw that like two or three months ago, i was like fuck that bitch.
              It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

I can kinda see where she's coming from

JK WHAT A CUNT!
                Weezy Meets Dylan

I'm tired of playing the same song who told the DJ bring it back, Dead Presidents, Bullet in Abraham Lincoln hat, Staring at big poster, I swear that he be winking back, Cut school sell crack, Sorry I'm just thinking back

Comment

Originally posted by bobcatvictim
                  I can kinda see where she's coming from

JK WHAT A CUNT!
                  She's comming from , bitching, judging, gossip, being a materialistic hoe...
                  Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

Originally posted by djsteezybeatz
                    That shits old news haha. That bitch is crazy with her wigs, me and my roomie smoke blunts in the dorm between our first and second classes and watch that shit. I saw that like two or three months ago, i was like fuck that bitch.

Hell yea, this shit is hella old. She a dumb bitch though.. SMH

Comment

Fuck that stupid bitch. She thinks shes hot, but in reality shes a ugly wannabe hot bitch. Wayne should pay one of his girls to fuck her up lol

Comment

Originally posted by kaixo
                        Her show is a train wreck! I love when The Soup rips on her.
                        haha same. shes such a whore

"ashdgakg adwudgashdga askjdh how to love" � lil wayne

Comment

Originally posted by RebirthLeak
                          Shes a Hater!! ...
                          [wshh]wshhX9jS9Oeqv7jzN255[/wshh]
                          what a cunt
                          "And if you gassed up I leave the car running"

Comment

Working...
                          X