Info/Line from 'Forever'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info/Line from 'Forever'

Buck Marley has stated that he has the song and has posted some of these lines in his chatbox. He states that Eminem doesn't use that accent he has been using recently and uses a faster flow than the other 3.The order of the song is Drake Kanye Wayne and last is Eminem. He also says he doent hear any Autotune in the track.

Wayne-"im restin' in the lead, i need a pillow and a cover, shhhh my foots sleeping on the gas, no brakepads, no such thing as last..."
    What u guys think?

Re: Info/Line from 'Forever'

Here's some more lines

"...since the last time he overdosed, theyve been waiting patiently for pinocchio to poke his nose, back into the game and they know, rap aint never gonna be the same as before, smashin in the brains of these hoes....-Em

"...and I will never stop, like im running from the cops, hopped up in my car and told my chauffer "to the top", life is such a fuckin roller coaster then it drops, but what should I scream for this is my theme park' - Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by epeezy
      Buck Marley has stated that he has the song and has posted some of these lines in his chatbox. He states that Eminem doesn't use that accent he has been using recently and uses a faster flow than the other 3.The order of the song is Drake Kanye Wayne and last is Eminem. He also says he doent hear any Autotune in the track.

Wayne-"im restin' in the lead, i need a pillow and a cover, shhhh my foots sleeping on the gas, no brakepads, no such thing as last..."
      What u guys think?
      ohh shittt that verse sounded dope as hell, so no accent, no autotune, no rapper singing

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
        Here's some more lines

"...since the last time he overdosed, theyve been waiting patiently for pinocchio to poke his nose, back into the game and they know, rap aint never gonna be the same as before, smashin in the brains of these hoes....-Em

"...and I will never stop, like im running from the cops, hopped up in my car and told my chauffer "to the top", life is such a fuckin roller coaster then it drops, but what should I scream for this is my theme park' - Wayne

THIS SONG IS GOING BE FUCKING FIRE

"Get High, Rule The World"

Best Rappers
        1. Lil Wayne
        2. Eminem
        3. B.o.B
        4. Chris Webby
        5. Wiz Khalifa
        6. Kid Cudi

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
          Damnnn.
          That line is fucking amazinggg.

Smoke good, eat good.
          Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
          Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
          Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Working...
          X