No announcement yet.

Lloyd's "King Of Hearts" Tracklist Revealed, Wayne & Andre 3k on the same track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyd's "King Of Hearts" Tracklist Revealed, Wayne & Andre 3k on the same track

01. Lay It Down
    02. Cupid feat. Awesome Jones
    03. Be the One� feat. Trey Songz & Young Jeezy
    04. Love Me Girl feat. Chris Brown & Teyana Taylor
    05. Naked
    06. I Miss That feat. Lil Wayne & Andre 3000
    07. Angel
    08. World Cry feat. R. Kelly & Keri Hilson
    09. Since You Left Me
    10. Tear It Up
    11. Let�s Get It In feat. 50 Cent (Bonus Track)

Thoughts?

Re: Lloyd's "King Of Hearts" Tracklist Revealed, Wayne & Andre 3k on the same track

We already knew he was on that track, and that 3k was supposed to be on it.

Just didn't know where it was going to end up.

Comment

Re: Lloyd's "King Of Hearts" Tracklist Revealed, Wayne & Andre 3k on the same track

YouTube - ‪Lloyd ft Lil Wayne - I Miss That Pussy Official new Music 2011‬‏

Comment

How did i miss that track?? no pun intended

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

Re: Lloyd's &quot;King Of Hearts&quot; Tracklist Revealed, Wayne &amp; Andre 3k on the same track

Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post

Hmm I know I heard something as well, but nothing was ever confirmed right? Either way, looking forward to this whole album, esp. this track.

Comment

Re: Lloyd's &quot;King Of Hearts&quot; Tracklist Revealed, Wayne &amp; Andre 3k on the same track

Sick! (10 char)

Comment

Dont look forward to the track. Or Andre 3k hes on it as much is wayne is
              Instagram: @Jamessrod

Comment

doesnt weezy just talk on this song?

Comment

Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post

^ Truth.

Comment

the track list looks good though alot of good features

Comment

okay looks like this album going to leak soon i hope not Lloyd did alot in this album and to leak so soon would be a bummer
                      I never met the bitch but i fucked her like her missed her...

Comment

So glad he made the move to YM. They are going to take him to new heights! I heard that track with just him and wayne and I've been on a search for the 3 stacks version..I'll just wait and cop the album when it drops though.
                        New Hood Hip Hop Updated daily

Comment

Working...
                        X