Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Game's New Single Features Lil Wayne & Others (No Song, Yet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game's New Single Features Lil Wayne & Others (No Song, Yet)

Twitter

According to Game, its coming soon. Usually don't think these threads should be made most of the time. But if what I've been told is true, this really should be coming soon, like Game said in the tweet. With the way the line-up looks, Wayne should have a verse this time lol.

Karen Civil heard the song, this is what she had to say about it - Twitter

Get hyped, discuss any info/rumors leading up to the release of the single, etc in this thread!

protect dunston at all costs

Re: The Game's New Single Features Lil Wayne & Others (No Song, Yet)

she said that fab had the best verse.....i hope weezy doesnt mess up and doesnt put a verse with the same flow as the one on im on one, i mean this song has alot of cool features, so weezy gotta show that he is still the best on there.

FUCKING HYPED!
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Woo new Game + those other rappers,

Thp do you anything else on this song?

Comment

i thought karen civil was an anne. I would say shes just dick riding fab right now . theres no way he can do better than Game , Busta or wayne.
        Twitter

Comment

Great news! Hopefully no shitty effects on his voice like in red nation.

Comment

I'm most hyped for Fabos verse tbh. NICE

Comment

Yeah i can believe the Fabos verse was best cause ofhis verse in Aint Got Nothing

Hyped

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

Re: The Game's New Single Features Lil Wayne &amp; Others (No Song, Yet)

Originally posted by EcstaticPickles View Post
                i thought karen civil was an anne. I would say shes just dick riding fab right now . theres no way he can do better than Game , Busta or wayne.
                I think he could easily do better than busta, he might do better than Game on a good day..

But Wayne nah

BTW why is The Game featuring DJ Khaled on his song
                don't see the use of that

Comment

He can easily outrap Busta and Game but not Weezy. Interesting.

Comment

This is kinda weird, but I'm surprised at how neat this thread is lol. Most people have just a sentence talkin bout a tweet. Anyways hope this songs good but fab has the best verse??? Idk bout that mannnnnn

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

lol Fab could Easily have the best verse on this song!..Only one that has the chance to out rap him is Wayne imo..not that the others are bad but Fab is way to underrated

Comment

This could be for We The Best Forever, sense The Game said he was featured on there, and I don't think he could get two Wayne features from Universal for RED. And this shit is produced by Lex Luger, its a banger.

Comment

Working...
                        X