Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME Previews "Bottles & Rockin J's" ft Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Busta Rhymes & Fabolous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAME Previews "Bottles & Rockin J's" ft Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Busta Rhymes & Fabolous

VIDEO: The GAME Previews

Re: GAME Previews "Bottles & Rockin J's" ft Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Busta Rhymes & Fabo

Hopefully its better than it sounds.

Comment

Re: GAME Previews "Bottles & Rockin J's" ft Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Busta Rhymes & Fabo

sounds pretty cool cant wait to get the song

Comment

another annoying Lex Luger beat is coming smh
        [Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhJSQebFvew[/Youtube]

"Then I picked up a mic, I wanna be like Pac"

Comment

This beat again?

Comment

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Sounds dope!

Another Banger.. tough we got too much bangers already.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post

The Following User Says Thank You to IceMan For This Useful Post:
                TechN9ne

Comment

Originally posted by nice2k View Post
                  another annoying Lex Luger beat is coming smh
                  True talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
                    Hopefully its better than it sounds.

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Don't click that link smh. Ban tbh.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I like Lex Luger tbh The problem with his beats sounding the same, is because all the people who wants beats from him want those kind of beats. He said himself when he gives artists a CD with 20 songs on that sounds very different, they always choose this Hard In Da Paint sounding beats. Like he said, people call him and tell him "Yo i need to get a banger single, do you got something like that Hard In Da Paint type" and he always says "no i can't do that". So yeah, not his fault that artists want the beats that sounds familiar to other songs he produced.

Had to defend one of my favourite producers lulz.

Comment

Working...
                        X