Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Young Jeezy & Lil Wayne perform Ballin' at Birthday Bash

Originally posted by Young Soo Woopa View Post
    When u respected u cool, u wont bang wit them or nutin but you got respect for eachother and wayne got love from ALL dem niggas. Thats a Respected Nigga, When all these other rappers say he a real nigga, they aint lyin. I would DIE To know whats hes done in the streets, His Rep is THROUGH The ROOF from this video, i have absolutely NO Doubt in those tear drops anymore. Yo u dont understand. I Kno the streets and gang shit and That Respect he got is jus WOW
    Originally posted by Young Soo Woopa View Post
    Yeah some niggas i know said he quit that back in 08. He was still on the streets in NOLA back in 08. I Beilive it now. I remember that video where wayne was on stage and stopped the show and said he aint doin another song til that niggas head was on the floor next to him.

I hope your not actually being serious

Comment

the crowd goes absolutely nuts when he walks out. i wonder how it feels to be in his shoes? lol
      FRESH ON CAMPUS

ITS THE BIRDMAN JR.

Comment

Originally posted by TCG819 View Post
        the crowd goes absolutely nuts when he walks out. i wonder how it feels to be in his shoes? lol
        Exactly. Imagine how it feels to walk onto a stage and thousands of people go nuts.
        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Working...
        X