Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 20 hot 100 prediction for this week,maybe wayne gonna jump one spot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Top 20 hot 100 prediction for this week,maybe wayne gonna jump one spot.

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
    I don't see how having a video has much impact. The video should not determine whether or not you buy the song. You can like the video and not the song, or you can like the song and not the video. Ok, now the VIDEO can be seen on YouTube and MTV, but how does that impact the sales of the SONG?
    Or you could've thought the song was ok till u saw the video and liked it. If its a good video it gets u more hype.

The simple fact that videos get millions of views should tell what u need to know.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
      Or you could've thought the song was ok till u saw the video and liked it. If its a good video it gets u more hype.

The simple fact that videos get millions of views should tell what u need to know.
      That is true, I guess. Assuming the HTL video comes out within the next 2-3 weeks, can you see HTL reaching the top 10 or top 5 on the Hot 100?

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
        That is true, I guess. Assuming the HTL video comes out within the next 2-3 weeks, can you see HTL reaching the top 10 or top 5 on the Hot 100?
        Yea I have girls all the time ask me if I've heard that song and they say they love it. If the video is solid then it'll climb some more. It's just now starting to get radio play where I'm at so I imagine there are plenty of other places the same. The downloads will stay up and with radio play increasing a lot then there's no way it'll fall off anytime soon

Comment

wayne is on 3 out of those 20 songs

Gonna blow up like C4

Comment

Originally posted by Chaz904 View Post
            wayne is on 3 out of those 20 songs
            None in top 10 though, that's what counts.

Comment

Working...
            X