No announcement yet.

How to love scores #9 digital sales in fourth week.also top 10 digital songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to love scores #9 digital sales in fourth week.also top 10 digital songs

I still think it's an awesome song... Haters gon hate

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Re: How to love scores #9 digital sales in fourth week.also top 10 digital songs

yeah

it's opinions

it doesn't bother me if some people don't like it

I'd still listen to it tbh

Comment

Originally posted by datshyt View Post
        ^another man's trash is another man's treasure....if you know people like the song, why even come in bashing it?...what makes your opinion better than theirs?...
        Thank you. These people act like children.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Originally posted by akkucc View Post
        How To Love: 40.520 (+ 2.720) highest gain after lmfao at 2.740. it is also increasingly rapidly on radio's
        F'n awesome

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          The more I listen to this track the more I kinda don't like it..I liked Lollipop but How To Love just has no replay value to me whatsoever
          I total agree dude when i first heard lollipop it was on replay from when i woke up to when i went to bed and it was the jam of the week on mt jams when it came out so that song was constintly playing around me

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
            I never listen to this song sadly...I wish he didn't put it out tbh, at least it's got a good reception but it's not what i've come to expect of Wayne
            Exactly my thoughts i hate this song..
            "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Originally posted by matbouli View Post
              Exactly my thoughts i hate this song..
              "Omg you're not a real Wayne fan if you hate that track"

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

I don't know, How to Love for me is the proof that Weezy changed.
                No matter how I hate flashbacks and rewinds
                Can�t escape the pain that�s trapped in my mind

# C O L E W O R L D

Comment

Working...
                X