Clear All

Re: Dee-1 says "These rappers aint carrying no guns" Weezy Diss

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
    They in his mama name.
    lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
      If Wayne carried guns you think Tez would say it on T.V while Wayne had a pending case?

I mean use your brain. Some of you are so unbelievably dumb its surprising...
      No use your brain, niggas know Wayne aint about that gun life. Sure Tez would've said the same thing regardless, but niggas from N.O. or people with common sense know Wayne aint ever been toting guns. I know he's some of yall's hero n shit, but don't act like this dude is really bout that gun/gang life cause he isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Cunner View Post
        No use your brain, niggas know Wayne aint about that gun life. Sure Tez would've said the same thing regardless, but niggas from N.O. or people with common sense know Wayne aint ever been toting guns. I know he's some of yall's hero n shit, but don't act like this dude is really bout that gun/gang life cause he isn't.
        ofcourse not, he's about music. He keeps guns around for protection. Sounds like common sense missed you.

Btw where I'm from, I know many people from N.O and Wayne has people that will kill for him even if he doesn't do it. So miss me with that.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Cunner View Post
          And you know this how? I dont think Wayne is anymore but c1/c2 days i would believe it
          How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
          Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
            ofcourse not, he's about music. He keeps guns around for protection. Sounds like common sense missed you.

Btw where I'm from, I know many people from N.O and Wayne has people that will kill for him even if he doesn't do it. So miss me with that.
            I'm from N.O. and he cant even walk his old hood over here. I'm still a fan, but most of the niggas round here not even fucking with Wayne like that anymore. He has never once been about that life, I wouldn't expect everybody else that isn't from round here to know about that tho.

Comment

Working...
            X