Making of 'She Will'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Making of 'She Will'

Sounding like to me that Wayne has been recycling a few lines lately. For example, the "bitch" line, and the "I like my girl thick" sort of shit.

I am not hating, huge Wayne fan. A little thing I have picked up lately, something I hope won't be a common occurrence throughout TC4..

Mind you, this song was made almost half a year back (4-5 months), so perhaps that was just a phase. Have noticed a more wilder Wayne of late, especially when watching videos from the 2nd leg of his tour.

Comment

This is the shit we should see on Tha Carter IV. It fucking bangs. That beat is just unreal and the chorus sounds dope as hell too. Wayne gonna fuck the game up.

Comment

Originally posted by ajlfc92 View Post
        This is the shit we should see on Tha Carter IV. It fucking bangs. That beat is just unreal and the chorus sounds dope as hell too. Wayne gonna fuck the game up.
        I'm hoping for some Shoot Me Down, Tie My Hands, and Playing With Fire shit. Those are my 3 favorite songs from C3.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
          I'm hoping for some Shoot Me Down, Tie My Hands, and Playing With Fire shit. Those are my 3 favorite songs from C3.
          Yeah I agree. No doubt we will see it aswell. For certain that John Legend record is gonna be some real, deep shit. My hype just gone up.

Comment

Yeah I agree. No doubt we will see it aswell. For certain that John Legend record is gonna be some real, deep shit. My hype just gone up.
            I don't know, man. I mean I love the punchline Wayne, but I love the pre-punchline Wayne too. 6 Foot 7 Foot, John, Nightmares of the Bottom, and this new song seem to be all punchlines. I would have preferred if he kept all the punchlines for mixtapes.

Comment

"What up Scoob doo? you think your Scooby Doo, the other dog a legend, you just sitting, waiting for that poo. Excuse you, Mr. doo? where that nino brown at? My grandma take better videos blind folded whilst leaning down back. Quit shaking the camera like you shaking your dick, keep that still and that bitch will come quick.

Haha, last line Wayne-esque.

Comment

I don't know, man. I mean I love the punchline Wayne, but I love the pre-punchline Wayne too. 6 Foot 7 Foot, John, Nightmares of the Bottom, and this new song seem to be all punchlines. I would have preferred if he kept all the punchlines for mixtapes.
                I agree man. I would love for wayne to mix the punchlines with themes, so it takes whatever story he's telling to a whole new level.

Comment

I don't know, man. I mean I love the punchline Wayne, but I love the pre-punchline Wayne too. 6 Foot 7 Foot, John, Nightmares of the Bottom, and this new song seem to be all punchlines.
                  Wayne seems to keep his deepest songs for the album. I mean Wayne must pick his singles by putting out some of the most upbeat songs on the album. Helps to build the hype and gives him better chance of getting higher in the charts aswell.

Comment

Wayne seems to keep his deepest songs for the album. I mean Wayne must pick his singles by putting out some of the most upbeat songs on the album. Helps to build the hype and gives him better chance of getting higher in the charts aswell.
                    But Tie My Hands and Playing With Fire could have had some mainstream success. Not as much as Lollipop, A Milli, Got Money, and Mrs. Officer, but they still would have been amazing. I mean, we haven't really heard album Wayne in a while if you think about it. Rebirth was an experimental album and I Am Not a Human Being wasn't intended to be an album. I just hope the quality of tracks on C4 are much better than those on IANAHB because those were intended for the original C4 and they were relatively disappointing.

Comment

But Tie My Hands and Playing With Fire could have had some mainstream success. Not as much as Lollipop, A Milli, Got Money, and Mrs. Officer, but they still would have been amazing. I mean, we haven't really heard album Wayne in a while if you think about it. Rebirth was an experimental album and I Am Not a Human Being wasn't intended to be an album. I just hope the quality of tracks on C4 are much better than those on IANAHB because those were intended for the original C4 and they were relatively disappointing.
                      Yeah I have no doubt they will have had success if they were released but I just think Wayne likes to put those songs where he does something a bit different on the album instead. Its like if you buy the album you see the versatile Wayne where as you mostly get punchline Wayne in the singles since it's like his "thing". With IANAHB I doubt most of them would have been actual C4 songs tbh. Wayne would never do a full Carter album of jus him and YMCMB. Maybe just a couple could of made it. I still think he may have kept some original C4 beats from pre-prison and gone over them again when he got back out. Time will tell tho.

Comment

Today it's confirmed

Comment

Working...
                        X