X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 HQ Pics Of Kanye On The "Forever" Set & More Info

http://www.youheardthatnew.com/wp-co...er-kanye-1.jpg
    http://www.youheardthatnew.com/wp-co...er-kanye-2.jpg

Yesterday was a long day. I went with Belly and the homie Zoe to two video shoots throughout the day. Drake shot his �Forever� video shoot at the FontaineBleau and Birdman also shot �Money to Blow� the same day as well. Drake shot his part with Birdman earlier on Sunday for Money to Blow�then he did his appearance at Liv alongside Wayne and the rest of Young Money. Trey Songz, Flo-Rida and Ne-Yo were also in the house. Part of the �Forever� video was shot during the club night. Later on Sunday-Monday early morning, Drake shot his solo part for �Forever� inside Liv up until 9 am. After that he had to catch a flight back to Toronto. Kanye and Wayne shot their parts later on Monday. I never caught Kanye because I went to check out Wayne and Baby shoot the rest of �Money to Blow�. After that I was back at the hotel, and before heading out to see Jeezy at Mansion, we stopped at Liv to watch Wayne, Baby and Mack Maine shoot one of the scenes for �Forever.� A lot of going back and forth�I know. Oh and by the way Em is shooting his part in Detroit, for all ya�ll who want an exclusive. He was not in Florida. Here are some pix and videos so you get an idea of what went down. Props to everyone using the two photos I posted on Twitter from the video shoot! http://iluvlola.net/blog/2009/09/08/...-video-shoots/

Re: 2 HQ Pics Of Kanye On The "Forever" Set & More Info

Wow that's a lot of exclusive knowledge haha.
    Anybody else find it weird to think like on Monday you were doing "such and such" and Wayne was shooting his part for Forever.
    It's like weird to think that was going on at the same time..
    Maybe it's just me
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Re: 2 HQ Pics Of Kanye On The &quot;Forever&quot; Set &amp; More Info

lol yeah its like the shoots were down the street from each other or next door

Comment

YEEZZZZZY

Comment

they all on different sets?.. we aint gonna see wayne and em together?

Comment

Originally posted by alkalin007
            I know smh 50 probably wants to be in the video

Comment

you serious? that would be so fuckin ironic..
              i dont think he would bring 50 on the set, at least bring dre!

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
                Originally posted by alkalin007
                I know smh 50 probably wants to be in the video
                FUCK 50! If he's in the video!

Comment

Ahaha, this shit is gonna be hella tight.
                  So ready for this video!

Smoke good, eat good.
                  Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                  Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D&#39;s on that bitch.
                  Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

So Em and Wayne haven't shot their parts yet

Comment

Where's Wayne and Em?!
                      The vid's gonna be hxc

Comment

When 50 was dissing Lil Wayne which I think was last night, Eminem was shooting his parts in Detroit

Comment

Working...
                        X