Raekwon Wants To Work With Lil Wayne In The Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raekwon Wants To Work With Lil Wayne In The Future

Seeing as how everything he touches turns to gold, it seems like everyone wants to work with Lil Wayne these days.

Wu-Tang Clan�s Raekwon recently spoke on his aim to recruit the biggest names in rap including Jay-Z, 50 Cent and Lil Wayne for collaborations to help keep hip-hop united. Speaking with radio personality Bootleg Kev, the �Chef� revealed which artists he wanted to pursue for joint collaborations.

�I wanna work with Eminem, man� Raekwon explained in an interview. �I wanna work with Jay. I wanna work with 5-0, I wanna work with Lil Wayne, I wanna work with all the young G�s. I wanna work with Jeezy, I wanna work with many rappers, you know what I mean, that I look up to regadless of what. I�m gonna be one of them dudes that�s definitely gonna really really put my foot this time down even more you know what I mean? So if you can help me put the kites out. Tell all your people, �He wants to do tracks with these cats, will y�all come up for air for him, could we keep this hip-hop rolling?��
    They know where MANU at, Straight off the launchin� pad, Marchin� on the moon,
    MuthaFucka I`ve been to Mars and back

**sig made by youngmulahbaby**

Re: Raekwon Wants To Work With Lil Wayne In The Future

Sweet

wayne doing it big ya digg
    "Ok, they say my girl look regular
    But having a bad bitch don�t make you better bruh
    And she don�t diss me like your bitch ass
    She�ll let me fuck your girl and even help me spread that bitch ass"

Nappy Mula Baby !

Comment

this would be an awesome collabo, Raekwon's new album is sick...beating Jay-Z's BP3 hands down on the sales. Hope this happens in future, everyone wants to work with weezy!!!
      Money, Money, Money is my intuition, Money over bitches. Such an easy decision

Young Mula Baby

http://newcutsblog.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Smoky Jones JR
        Seeing as how everything he touches turns to gold, it seems like everyone wants to work with Lil Wayne these days.

Wu-Tang Clan�s Raekwon recently spoke on his aim to recruit the biggest names in rap including Jay-Z, 50 Cent and Lil Wayne for collaborations to help keep hip-hop united. Speaking with radio personality Bootleg Kev, the �Chef� revealed which artists he wanted to pursue for joint collaborations.

�I wanna work with Eminem, man� Raekwon explained in an interview. �I wanna work with Jay. I wanna work with 5-0, I wanna work with Lil Wayne, I wanna work with all the young G�s. I wanna work with Jeezy, I wanna work with many rappers, you know what I mean, that I look up to regadless of what. I�m gonna be one of them dudes that�s definitely gonna really really put my foot this time down even more you know what I mean? So if you can help me put the kites out. Tell all your people, �He wants to do tracks with these cats, will y�all come up for air for him, could we keep this hip-hop rolling?��

this is dope...raekwon is a boss...definitely a good combo

Comment

This is gonna be a fire track.
          Ya feel me..

Smoke good, eat good.
          Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
          Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
          Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherman UK
            this would be an awesome collabo, Raekwon's new album is sick...beating Jay-Z's BP3 hands down on the sales. Hope this happens in future, everyone wants to work with weezy!!!
            Hahah not exactly..

Blueprint 3 - 465,448
            Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Pt. II - 65,312

http://xclusiveuniverse.blogspot.com...-3-465448.html

Comment

Good, about time weezy did a real collab with real hiphop artists!!!

Comment

Lol it's funny..
                haters always are like " Oh yeah man listen to Em or Wu Tang or Jay those are real hip hop artists"

And they all fuck with Wayne ha .
                Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
                  Lol it's funny..
                  haters always are like " Oh yeah man listen to Em or Wu Tang or Jay those are real hip hop artists"

They fuck with wayne because they need commercial rappers to collab with to bring back hiphop together. + Publicity for them. Em' is a real artist, weezy will never be in the same world as him. Alot of real hiphop has stopped selling..

Comment

i hope this happens! i love how raekwon wanna do shit with wayne. just shows he the hottest in the game cuz wu-tang only fuck with the illest rappers. plus im a huge fan so. fingers crossed!!
                    red scarf on my neck. red diamonds lookin like red barf on my neck.

Comment

Awesome, i love Raekwon.
                      Bang Bang!

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy
                        Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
                        Lol it's funny..

They fuck with wayne because they need commercial rappers to collab with to bring back hiphop together. + Publicity for them. Em' is a real artist, weezy will never be in the same world as him. Alot of real hiphop has stopped selling..
                        Ya that's not true.
                        Jay honestly is just as commercial as Wayne, explain how he isn't.
                        and same with Em bro, you might like them better and in your mind think they are realer than Wayne but its the truth.
                        Em is a real artist, Wayne is a real artist and so is Jay.
                        Commercially.. what does Wayne do that Em and Jay don't?
                        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Working...
                        X