Rebirth pushed back agaaaain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebirth pushed back agaaaain!

We can�t say we didn�t see it coming. Lil Wayne�s Rebirth has suffered yet another setback.

The Cash Money rapper�s often-delayed album will make the perfect stocking stuffer when it arrives on its new release date of December 15, Rap-Up.com has learned. It is now scheduled to drop 10 days prior to Christmas, during what are typically the busiest shopping weeks of the year.

Rebirth was previously slated for a November 24 release. Two tracks were commercially released from the project earlier this year, �Prom Queen� and �Hot Revolver�.

Fingers crossed this is the last push back.

LMAO

Re: Rebirth pushed back agaaaain!

Getting very stupid now, he needs to sort it out.

Comment

dude...shannell said its getting pushed back due to creativity....let it be ...i was always getting stressed about rebirth and its rock motif but this could mean it could be quite artistic if he's putting more effort into it...im all down for the pushbacks until its perfect!! U cant put a schedule on art

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic
        dude...shannell said its getting pushed back due to creativity....let it be ...i was always getting stressed about rebirth and its rock motif but this could mean it could be quite artistic if he's putting more effort into it...im all down for the pushbacks until its perfect!! U cant put a schedule on art
        i agree, but dont set a date, then push it back 3 month later, push it back again etc..

almost 1 year now..

Comment

I wonder if this means the YM album will be pushed back also

Comment

Christmas time = bigger sales, i might be smelling 1 million first week again

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Yo, Wayne needs to package the YM CD & Rebirth together so the sells would go thru the roof and drop "Girl You Know" & his new Rebirth single at the same time. It would be crazy

Comment

But Wayne said Rebirth was finished and he was comcentrating on C4

How has it been pushed back again

Comment

Originally posted by DeadCivilian
                  Originally posted by Yeezboy
                  Based on how much his albums ALWAYS get pushed back, I'd take a very wild guess & say late 2011 early 2012..We've been expecting Rebirth since December of last year & it's almost the end of 09 & we still ain't got nothing..
                  Dude , 2012!? I higly doubt that, That'd kill me
                  I know bro but lets look at it this way; say he starts really working on Carter 4 in the middle of next year since all them YM albums gonna come out like Danny said. If he starts working on it somewhere in the middle of next year, based on previous experiences he'd probly give it a late 2010 release date or early 2011 release date. Then of course there's gonna be push backs like crazy as we have already witnessed with The Carter III & Rebirth..So my guess of late 2011 early 2012 stands bro. Remember, it's just a wild guess but it could be backed up a little
                  -I took this quote from the Carter 4 release date thread..
                  Looks like my guess for The Carter IV release date is looking a bit more like reality than just a quick guess. Rebirth pushed back yet again and we still need Drake's album to come out next year, Danny said something about some YM members who also gotta album dropping, so by the time Wayne really starts working on The Carter IV & music starts leaking that he has to make more shit for the album, I'm seeing a late 2011 early 2012 release date...STILL!
                  These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
                  Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

Originally posted by Yeezboy
                    Based on how much his albums ALWAYS get pushed back, I'd take a very wild guess & say late 2011 early 2012..We've been expecting Rebirth since December of last year & it's almost the end of 09 & we still ain't got nothing..
                    Dude , 2012!? I higly doubt that, That'd kill me
                    I know bro but lets look at it this way; say he starts really working on Carter 4 in the middle of next year since all them YM albums gonna come out like Danny said. If he starts working on it somewhere in the middle of next year, based on previous experiences he'd probly give it a late 2010 release date or early 2011 release date. Then of course there's gonna be push backs like crazy as we have already witnessed with The Carter III & Rebirth..So my guess of late 2011 early 2012 stands bro. Remember, it's just a wild guess but it could be backed up a little
                    -I took this quote from the Carter 4 release date thread..
                    Looks like my guess for The Carter IV release date is looking a bit more like reality than just a quick guess. Rebirth pushed back yet again and we still need Drake's album to come out next year, Danny said something about some YM members who also gotta album dropping, so by the time Wayne really starts working on The Carter IV & music starts leaking that he has to make more shit for the album, I'm seeing a late 2011 early 2012 release date...STILL!
                    sounds just about right lol

Comment

it needs to just come out on its original datee

Comment

Ya'll shut the fuck up..
                        Damn.
                        Its HIS album, not ours..
                        He doesn't even have to put it out.
                        Complaining isn't gonna make it ckome faster..

Ahaha, I ckant wait till it ckomes out..
                        The sales are gonna be fuckin crazy.

Smoke good, eat good.
                        Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                        Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
                        Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Working...
                        X