Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tha Carter IV #1 Most Dissapointing Album of 2011

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
    Only song I've played from this album since 2012 started, Outro.
    Two Shots?

Comment

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
      it's not even close to a good album, it's an average, dissapointing album
      ^this. C4 was just a average album. It got boring very very fast. and there's not one song on the album that you could consider a "classic"

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
        I forgot about "Up Up & Away" since I don't have the iTunes version. That one isn't bad and I said a few others are decent. You named a few but I don't like "Blunt Blowin'" at all.

WTF damn video thing won't work.... Me Singing Blunt Blowin by Lil Wayne - YouTube
        LOOOL... u made my day man, LOLD MY FUKING ASS OFF, with a blunt in my hand

Comment

Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
          LOOOL... u made my day man, LOLD MY FUKING ASS OFF, with a blunt in my hand
          Wrong video go a page back and I'll make your day once again.

Comment

Nightmares of the bottom
            6 foot 7 foot
            Mirrors
            Novacane
            She will
            These songs are some of his best espicially 6 foot c4 deff wasents a bad album sure his delivery was bad on about 2 songs but the reason for his slowness was he wanted to be more poetic well thats what i thinj and the lyrics on megaman werent to good my main dissapointment was he didnt feature on his own ontro and interlude i wanted to see wayne go in

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I forgot about "Up Up & Away" since I don't have the iTunes version. That one isn't bad and I said a few others are decent. You named a few but I don't like "Blunt Blowin'" at all.

Me singing Blunt Blowing - YouTube

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Is that WeezyFan?

Comment

he mumbled 90% of it
                  this kid should just go play with he He-Man toys or whatever.
                  .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
                    he mumbled 90% of it
                    this kid should just go play with he He-Man toys or whatever.
                    Lmao

He man is before everyones time on this board...

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Okay. If it wasn't good, then why has it sold so good? You aren't going to get that classic Wayne you guys all want. He's on some new shit. He's probably going to continue with it. Everyone liked him while he was on the drugs. Now that he's off, everyone says he sucks or his music isn't as good. Listen to the lyrics. Pay attention to them. He's at the top of his game still. He won't fall off of it til he's done recording. Even then he still leaves on top of the game. It wasn't the worst album of 2011. It was one of the better ones. It's been 4 years since 2008. Everyone changes their music and music styles. Music has changed over the past few years and if an artist wants to be "good" to everyone else that artist has to change with the music.

Comment

Originally posted by ZaneKirkwood View Post
                        Okay. If it wasn't good, then why has it sold so good? You aren't going to get that classic Wayne you guys all want. He's on some new shit. He's probably going to continue with it. Everyone liked him while he was on the drugs. Now that he's off, everyone says he sucks or his music isn't as good. Listen to the lyrics. Pay attention to them. He's at the top of his game still. He won't fall off of it til he's done recording. Even then he still leaves on top of the game. It wasn't the worst album of 2011. It was one of the better ones. It's been 4 years since 2008. Everyone changes their music and music styles. Music has changed over the past few years and if an artist wants to be "good" to everyone else that artist has to change with the music.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                          Nightmares of the bottom
                          6 foot 7 foot
                          Mirrors
                          Novacane
                          She will
                          These songs are some of his best espicially 6 foot c4 deff wasents a bad album sure his delivery was bad on about 2 songs but the reason for his slowness was he wanted to be more poetic well thats what i thinj and the lyrics on megaman werent to good my main dissapointment was he didnt feature on his own ontro and interlude i wanted to see wayne go in
                          i agree. the intro would have been fine if he went back in hard on the outro

Comment

Working...
                          X