X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big News Frm A Interview Wayne Just Did On Hot 107.9 In ATL

Audio Here - http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/vie...php?f=5&t=4678

I'mma post the main things he said

- Weezy said that the young money AMW tour is the highest grossing tour in hip-hop music TO DATE

- DJ Drama talked about the bed rock/girl you know leaks...weezy said both leaks are unfinished and said the official single is comin soon

- Weezy said "I Told You So" when Drama asked about nicki minaj and drake's careers

- Drama talks about the "Forever" record......weezy said it doesn't officially count as a song with eminem since he wants to do one with just him and em...

- Weezy praises Jay-Z and blueprint 3...he said jigga aint gotta rap no more but he still does it to perfection and he respects him for it.

- He said there is a big surprise for "Rebirth"

- Confirms "No Ceilings". Says he was tired of people putting out mixtapes so he decided to go back in with "No Ceilings". Says he was listening to the radio and he was like it's time to kill people's beats and don't forget that he can "rap too" Also it might be out in a week

- Drama mentioned Dedication 4...they said they gonna let "No Ceilings" rock before they get started on it...and set it up for Carter 4

- Drama congratulates him on his son and he's out

Re: Big News Frm A Interview Wayne Just Did On Hot 107.9 In ATL

nice !

although u should have posted this in the "News" section since this is News!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Xclusive Wayne
      nice !

although u should have posted this in the "News" section since this is News!!!
      Tell the mod to move it for me

Comment

i cant wait for no ceilings!!

AWWW DAMN Y CANT IT BE OUT TONIGHT LOL

Comment

i cant fuckin wait!!! wonder wut beats he will rap on..i hope he does the "diva" beat(beyonce) omg...this great news.then Dedication 4 cant wait for "No Ceilings" and Rebirth surprise
          "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
          Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
          I'm on my so mean shit!
          And you don't know me bitch
          I do it for those who did it before me bitch
          My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
          And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

Atleast he realizes he is into auto tune and the rock thing way to much and is gonna go back to rapping(His reference to the mixtape).

Royce."you don't believe in me you a athiest thug
            my bitch pussy delicious as the flavour of love
            fuck what they say
            I'll tatoo your face, danger but it aint for the love of Ray-J".

Comment

sounds good, just hope not too many songs from ceilings has leaked so far, i wanna hear some new shit
              should be fire though.

Comment

I Think the Surprise For Rebirth will Be With a Bonus Disc with all the leaked songs, just like Tha Carter II, The First Pressing of C2 Included a Bonus Disc, so they who bought C2 when it came out got the Bonus Disc, so im gonna buy Rebirth the day it comes out! maybe its with a Bonus Disc, with his Greatest Hits Chopped & Screwed or The Leaked Rebirth Songs like Ready For The Word, In Your Face, Ground Zero etc...

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

good interview

Comment

sounds gooooood looking forward to it. but know weezy this probably wont drop for a while from now. lol.

Comment

Ahahaha..
                      Wayne is a fucking beast..
                      I swear.

Smoke good, eat good.
                      Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                      Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
                      Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

All you got to know is Wayne has something up his sleeve.
                        That's what I love, you never know what you're going to get.
                        Builds such anticipation.

NO CEILINGS
                        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Working...
                        X