Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Bieber possibly is recording with Lil Wayne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Bieber possibly is recording with Lil Wayne?

Justin Bieber confirms he is recording with Lil Wayne

MTV link

Lil Wayne has been going hard at his skateboard game recently (even launching his new Trukfit clothing line) and this week the Young Money rapper paid a visit to Justin Bieber in the studio and even took some time for a skateboarding session with him. "Good time in the studio last night. back at it tonight. oh yeah...and big bro came thru...," Bieber tweeted, linking to a photo of him and Wayne with their skateboards. "and when i say big bro i mean @LilTunechi. #BELIEVE IT #family."

While it's unknown whether Wayne will appear on Bieber's album, a certain super-producer is definitely in the mix, according to another tweet: "in the studio with @timbaland and the crew. #creating... got a lot of things i want to write about. ready to make music."

Its news....

Re: Justin Bieber confirms he is recording with Lil Wayne

ahw hell no. wayne please get back up man..

Comment

That must be a joke ...

Comment

it's okay just wait for kuzz to edit bieber out for featuring lil wayne 2012

Comment

"Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Fuck. No.

Comment

Nothin wrong with JB. Especially if he's rappin.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

I'm cool with it, as long as JB raps. If he sings then HELL NAW!

Comment

I just hope he isn't on IANAHB 2. Well birdman already said it's done but If it's on JB's album I don't mind.

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooo�ōooooooo�ooooooooooo����ooooooooooooooooo

:'(

Comment

I still don't see any evidence that they recorded together from this article.

The article title on MTV is "Lil Wayne Skateboards with Justin Bieber." To MTV and the majority of people in this world, their music is WAY more important, so, if there was any true confirmation of them actually recording together, the title would be something along the lines of "Lil Wayne Records with Justin Bieber."

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                        I still don't see any evidence that they recorded together from this article.
                        it's kinda inevitable though..

Comment

Working...
                        X