Weezy Grammy Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weezy Grammy Performance

I've always been a huge wayne fan. Still am just not as much. I have yet to let the way he dresses affect my opinon on his talent.
    However, I feel he doesn't even care about it as he used too. I remember him saying he would like Nicki Minaj and Drake to be ranked higher then him. I feel as if he thinks he doesn't need to try anymore. Getting so much money off Drake and Nicki, and himself that he doesn't see the point to give it all if its going to be the same outcome. He's not in the hood anymore and doesn't need to struggle anymore. Maybe its just me we will have to see in the future.

The Wayne I miss
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
      I've always been a huge wayne fan. Still am just not as much. I have yet to let the way he dresses affect my opinon on his talent.
      However, I feel he doesn't even care about it as he used too. I remember him saying he would like Nicki Minaj and Drake to be ranked higher then him. I feel as if he thinks he doesn't need to try anymore. Getting so much money off Drake and Nicki, and himself that he doesn't see the point to give it all if its going to be the same outcome. He's not in the hood anymore and doesn't need to struggle anymore. Maybe its just me we will have to see in the future.

The Wayne I miss
      Damn, haven't listened to that track in almost a year... Didn't realize how much I missed that Wayne untill now

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        You joking me nigga
        No
        I take 3 L's to the head; Live, Love, Life and I'm dead - WzyF.

Comment

This clothes hate is weak.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
            This clothes hate is weak.
            co-sign..

evrybody gets so emotional bout his outfits lol

Comment

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post