Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne #5 MTV's Hottest MC In The Game

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
    I still dont get how nicki is 4 when she did nothing and released songs worse than anything on c4. probably the super bowl perf.
    That performance was in 2012. It wasn't taken into account. Then again, Rich Forever was released in 2012 and they mentioned it. I don't know. I agree with the top 7, but the way they arrived at the top 7 is bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
      That performance was in 2012. It wasn't taken into account. Then again, Rich Forever was released in 2012 and they mentioned it. I don't know. I agree with the top 7, but the way they arrived at the top 7 is bullshit.
      Imo it should've looked like this

1. Drake
      2. Wayne
      3. Kanye
      4. Jay
      5. Ross
      6. Nicki

Ross & nicki had no business being infront of people who dropped albums last year.

Comment

Originally posted by TCG819 View Post
        I agree with this. Im not an Em fan but he made some noise so maybe he could be considered. And I can't hate on Nicki she blew up like crazy so she deserves it too.
        How did Em make some noise? Bad Vs. Evil? That's about it? A feature on Yelawolf's album? Eminem takes years off and doesn't deserve to be on the list. It's like saying Peyton Manning was a top 5 QB in the NFL. Yeah overall he is because of his body of work over the years, But he didn't play in 2011. Just like Em didn't do anything other than Bad Vs Evil...so im fine with Em not on the list at all

Comment

whack ass list nickis shit lately has sucked bad

Comment

Fools, this list is based on street buzz, hype, popularity and such. Hence why Ross is #1. Rich Forever did massive numbers when it came out and is almost considered album quality material. Ross was all over the radio and his GFID album is arguably the most anticipated hip-hop album currently.

Should've had Cole, Kendrick, Lil B, Curren$y, Big K.R.I.T. and Em on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
              Fools, this list is based on street buzz, hype, popularity and such. Hence why Ross is #1. Rich Forever did massive numbers when it came out and is almost considered album quality material. Ross was all over the radio and his GFID album is arguably the most anticipated hip-hop album currently.

Should've had Cole, Kendrick, Lil B, Curren$y, Big K.R.I.T. and Em on the list.
              Like Sportz said, Rich Forever came out in 2012. The list was based on what they did in 2011 so Ross shouldn't be number 1

Comment

Top 5: Reasons MTV’s Hottest 10 MCs List Was A Failure | RealTalkNY

I actually agree with all of that except Kanye being number one, though I do think he put out better music. I just don't agree he was hotter.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Working...
                X