Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IANAHB goes CERTIFIED Platinum!!

Lil Wayne: 'I'm Not a Human Being' certified Platinum

I Am Not a Human Being is the eighth studio album by American rapper Lil Wayne, released digitally on September 27, 2010. Its physical version was released on October 12, 2010. It was recorded in 2010 prior to Wayne's nine-month prison term for criminal possession of a weapon. Production for the album was handled by Wayne and several record producers, including Boi-1da, Cool & Dre, StreetRunner, Noah "40" Shebib and DJ Infamous, among others.

The album debuted at number two on the US Billboard 200 chart, based on its first-week digital sales alone. Following its physical release, it featured an increase in sales and topped the chart, becoming Lil Wayne's second US number-one album and the first studio album since Tupac Shakur's Me Against the World in 1995 to reach the top slot on the Billboard 200 while its artist was jailed. Its lead single "Right Above It" became a top-ten hit in the United States. Upon its release, I Am Not a Human Being received mixed to positive reviews from most music critics. The album has been certified Platinum with sales over 1 milllion
    Link
    vvvvvvv
    ATRL - Artist Stats: Lil Wayne: 'I'm Not a Human Being' certified Platinum
    "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
    see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Re: IANAHB goes CERTIFIED Platinum!!

Good for wayne ..
    "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Congrats Tune.

Comment

niceee one of my favorite albums

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

Originally posted by @liltunechi17 View Post
          niceee one of my favorite albums

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
            i thought it was good

i said it was "one of my favorites" not my favorite

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

Haven't bought it yet tbh

Comment

I really want a physical copy, anyone know a store I can get them in from the UK? My local HMV doesn't have them..

Comment

Originally posted by Akaash View Post
                  I really want a physical copy, anyone know a store I can get them in from the UK? My local HMV doesn't have them..
                  Just order from Amazon man, think my copy was like �5. Come within 3 days of standard free delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by @liltunechi17 View Post
                    i thought it was good

i said it was "one of my favorites" not my favorite
                    Lmao i was playing, just wanted to use that smilie..I liked the album too.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                      Lmao i was playing, just wanted to use that smilie..I liked the album too.
                      caught some feelings too quick

Comment

Mixed to positive? Wasn't it more like mixed to negative?

EDIT: Err, I see that most of this article was just copy and pasted from Wikipedia, and Wiki says mixed to positive.

Comment

Working...
                        X