No announcement yet.

Weezy New Skating Session! PT.2!! (HD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weezy New Skating Session! PT.2!! (HD)

Re: Weezy New Skating Session! PT.2!! (HD)

damn...gotta admit, he is pretty good...and that best skater alive shit, fuuck, please dont... 2:10 SEMTEX TV - LIL WAYNE INTERVIEW IN LONDON [PART 2] - YouTube

Comment

meh.

Comment

Originally posted by kunn112 View Post
        damn...gotta admit, he is pretty good...and that best skater alive shit, fuuck, please dont... 2:10 SEMTEX TV - LIL WAYNE INTERVIEW IN LONDON [PART 2] - YouTube
        This shit is straight dopeness. I aint gonna lie, miss these type of interviews tbh.
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Wayne wasn't kidding when he said IANAHB II and Rebirth II are so not important right now. He's really putting time into skating. Good for him, I guess. Long as I still get a good album, I ask for nothing more.
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

when someone wulduv asked wayne about skate shit back in 2008, he probably would have done the same thing he did with that nigga who asked him about poetry...he just got kicked out, thats it. But now he is chillin with these teenagers, I just hope...I dont even know...shits dat bad. I hope that all the unreleased music and video footage of him recording will be released .

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
              Wayne wasn't kidding when he said IANAHB II and Rebirth II are so not important right now. He's really putting time into skating. Good for him, I guess. Long as I still get a good album, I ask for nothing more.
              Tyga just dropped an album, Nicki's dropping one soon.

Wayne is letting them shine right now, don't worry, he knows what he is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                Tyga just dropped an album, Nicki's dropping one soon.

Wayne is letting them shine right now, don't worry, he knows what he is doing.
                Yeah, he knows what he's doing: making shitty music.

Comment

Damn..

Comment

"If you feel offended about anything in my music...do somethin".

lol I'd like to see people watch this shit and then try to defend the bullshit wayne has been on. People say shit like "you aren't a real fan if you talk shit on what he's doing". No, me and millions of other people were fans of the dude in that video. The dude who said he was music and didn't give a fuck about anything. He better do something, because he's riding on the credibility that he got from all those mixtapes, but if you don't keep it up it doesn't last forever.

Comment

That Wayne is gone forever unfortunately but seriously thats the weezy that was tha god mc. The way he ended that interview was epic

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                        Yeah, he knows what he's doing: making shitty music.
                        And yet C4 is your 3rd favorite album I fail to understand your definition of "shitty music".
                        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Working...
                        X