Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waynes last tweet

Liltunechi: fuck pusha t and anybody that love em

I'm guessing this is a response to pusha new song.
    This ymcmb good music war is about to heat up. Hope Wayne brings the heat with ianahb2.

I saw this a few mins ago..definitely gonna heat stuff up..I know there was some shit going on with drake and pusha t lately but not quite sure..it's just weird that Kanye has been involved in wayne's beef lately..you got the Jay-Z shit with HAM and now pusha t and GOOD music

Comment

Originally posted by Dukez View Post
      I'm guessing this is a response to pusha new song.
      What did pusha say in it?

Comment

Need a Wayne and Drake joint with them just going at Pusha T. Would be funny as fuck. Got a storm brewing up.

Comment

lmao fired

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

still doesn't beat "I feel like I've died and went to Dhea."
            .................... ....................

Comment

the jay-z ham thing is pretty much over I feel.
              Kanye and wayne have respect for each other.
              But this new shit is kinda exciting only because of the prospect that wayne might get real mad and snap on some tracks.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
              What did pusha say in it?
              Contract all fucked up, I guess that means you’re all fucked up
              You signed to one niggaa, that signed to another nigga, that signed to three niggas, now that’s bad luck

They got you talking that big shit, little do you know we don’t miss shit
              Them niggas using you as a pawn, you see they never loaded their guns
              Now you out here all by yourself, ask Steve Jobs wealth don’t buy health

that bolded part is for when drake said " GOOD aint good enough and your hood aint hood enough" on Amen....

that's def a reach though, i dont think drake meant it like that lol.
              Last edited by Dukez; 05-24-2012, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Pusha T going against YM?

Dumb nigga. He probably won't get any support from Ye,Big Sean or other big G.O.O.D. Music artists.

Comment

lol how ubeefing but ur whole crew got respect for Wayne.

Plus isnt pushing T signed to GOOD who is signed to ROCAFELLA who is signed to DEF JAM?

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

i didnt think that wayne listened to other peoples shit, it shocked the shyt outta me tht wayne called pusha out like dat

Comment

That Pusha song is just wack! Terrible rhymes and the diss was just boring! Young Money really need to respond to this on a track and tear him apart! I really can't see Ye backing him up here so YM would win this easily!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                        lol how ubeefing but ur whole crew got respect for Wayne.

Plus isnt pushing T signed to GOOD who is signed to ROCAFELLA who is signed to DEF JAM?
                        well damn, haha

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Working...
                        X