• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    why?
    because he fell off?
    because he is skatin?
    because he has his on clothing line?

It doesn't mean he is not real anymore.
    Wayne used to be stuck up, cocky, real nigga. Now he a skater dude. Completely different. With this change his music has taken a hit. Lyrics are over used. Lifes a bitch lines and numerous others. Talking about skating on a rap song like anybody cares. What exactly was his new single about? What exactly is his homies still doing. Nothing makes sense on this new shit. I know its not suppose to be really lyrical but some stuff that actually is clever would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by SSaGee View Post
      Wayne used to be stuck up, cocky, real nigga. Now he a skater dude. Completely different. With this change his music has taken a hit. Lyrics are over used. Lifes a bitch lines and numerous others. Talking about skating on a rap song like anybody cares. What exactly was his new single about? What exactly is his homies still doing. Nothing makes sense on this new shit. I know its not suppose to be really lyrical but some stuff that actually is clever would be nice.
      They still pump that bass

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
        They still pump that bass
        Or it could be "want that beef". Or "on that dick". Think however you like
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
          C'mon guys, this track isnt good. You guys are just settling for any wayne.This does bang tho,hopefully more with a dirty version.But i do think wayne needs atleast 5/6 good, decent lyrically,not askin for some tie my hands shit but decent tracks, for this album to allow me to start defending him again. If he's too busy with Trukfit,skating and other business schemes then retire, its not like he hasnt peaked above everyone in the rap game, hes had his time at the top. Now this is coming from a wayne 'stan' he dominates my music library with atleast 80% of it being his, nd i listen to him everyday,also the most, but this track just didn't do it for me. Face reality.
          You said it, Wayne already leaked above everybody. He got all he needs, he got Trukfit which will earn him good money....in other word Someone in Wayne's level would have retired by now. So we should be thankful that Wayne still give us music and not complain that he doesn't give us what he gave us in 2007 or whatever coz that won't happen.
          Btw, this track is dope it the best the flow even the lyrics Wayne went the fuck in......What did you expected for a first single? You expected a song like Tie My Hands as a first single? I srsly don't understand...
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by SSaGee View Post
            You was never a fan of the nigga.. You was a fan of his dick. Its obvious.

Wayne's songs RARELY ever had a clear topic.

What was fireman about? Besides being the shit

Go DJ? Being the shit.

This song is actually about selling cocain lol You don't know what "work" is?

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              You said it, Wayne already leaked above everybody. He got all he needs, he got Trukfit which will earn him good money....in other word Someone in Wayne's level would have retired by now. So we should be thankful that Wayne still give us music and not complain that he doesn't give us what he gave us in 2007 or whatever coz that won't happen. Btw, this track is dope it the best the flow even the lyrics Wayne went the fuck in......What did you expected for a first single? You expected a song like Tie My Hands as a first single? I srsly don't understand...
              No. I said on the album there needs to be some lyrically decent songs,not necessarily on the level of a ' tie my hands' track, but something decent.

Comment

If Wayne fell off, than why yo bitch ass on a Lil Wayne site, listening to Lil Wayne music that you don't like. Goofy ass nigga. Go fuck wit Nas or Jigga or some dam body then. Lames, I tell you. Lol YMCMB till i die

Comment

Working...
                X