Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Sean Speaks On Pusha T Versus Lil Wayne Beef

Video: Big Sean Speaks On Pusha T Versus Lil Wayne Beef | Complex

I don�t encourage that. Yeah, I�m cool with [Wayne]. I�m cool with Pusha T. I�m cool with everybody. The thing is people have to understand is there is no point in beefing. We got families to take care of. We got moms to take care of. I ain�t about to be over [there] arguing with nobody. We all on the same team. Just a couple of young entrepreneurs trying to get it.

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

lol, nigga is blunted as fuck. Good answer though. Must explain why he didn't go after Ludacris when he dissed him too.

Comment

Pusha T face says it all

nigga is just a hater

we need smilie of that

if that's pusha idiot tho

Comment

Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
        lol, nigga is blunted as fuck. Good answer though. Must explain why he didn't go after Ludacris when he dissed him too.

he couldnt have went after luda in the first place, and he would have got roasted again

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
          he couldnt have went after luda in the first place, and he would have got roasted again
          Yea, that's true. But I respect Big Sean for seeing the bigger picture and wanting to not continue the beef to take care of family. That's a huge plus to me.

Comment

From what i see Rap is no longer seen as a sport or as something that you can represent your hood on. Rap now is seen as a career and to beef wit competition is no longer considered as part of it. In a business you dont beef wit competition cos it's just not on rhe schedule. All it is is work hard and get your money.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
              again?

Comment

Originally posted by CCB007 View Post
                From what i see Rap is no longer seen as a sport or as something that you can represent your hood on. Rap now is seen as a career and to beef wit competition is no longer considered as part of it. In a business you dont beef wit competition cos it's just not on rhe schedule. All it is is work hard and get your money.

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

lil biiitch

ohgawd the god has spoken

sw�rve

Comment

That damn chick wanted that dick you could tell, shawty was already asking for it. "are you gonna grab my hot tamale?"
                    You already know Big Sean tapped that ASS at the after party!!
                    ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                    The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                      again?
                      Bada Boom.

Comment

Working...
                      X