Could be hope lyrically for wayne fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could be hope lyrically for wayne fans

So Waynes single was recorded wayy before the beast was awaken, hmmm & Im thinkin "inahb2" will be all old stuff but we can expect waynes future features & mixtapes to be Fire as long as they were recorded after the awaken of the beast . Edit: posted in the wrong section -__-
    The Greatest Basketball Player In The Game Today
    LeBron James
    #UNSTOPABLE

Everyone on this forum acts like Wayne was some lyrical beast at one point C2 was good lyrically but Wayne's flow more than anything was what made him entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
      Everyone on this forum acts like Wayne was some lyrical beast at one point C2 was good lyrically but Wayne's flow more than anything was what made him entertaining.
      Hes always mixed Flow Wit Lyrics tho. Now its jus Flow & Every now and then we get dat wayne where he hits ALL elements in his verse
      The Greatest Basketball Player In The Game Today
      LeBron James
      #UNSTOPABLE

Comment

Originally posted by Young Soo Woopa View Post
        Hes always mixed Flow Wit Lyrics tho. Now its jus Flow & Every now and then we get dat wayne where he hits ALL elements in his verse
        The problem is his flow hasn't changed since he got out of jail. I haven't heard one song with a different flow/delivery at all besides up up and away.

His lyrics were more creative too, lets be real lol.

Comment

are you fucking retarded? seriously?

wayne had the best lyrics for years son, what the hell is wrong with you, he has said some of the most cleverest shit i've ever heard in rap, the greatest punchline rapper. i have at least 100+ wayne verses memorized that i can rap

you must have just been hit in the head recently

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post

wayne had the best lyrics for years son, what the hell is wrong with you, he has said some of the most cleverest shit i've ever heard in rap, the greatest punchline rapper. i have at least 100+ wayne verses memorized that i can rap

I mean lyrical content, people expect Wayne to tell stories and shit, he does it once in a while but everyone acts like he always has been doing it and just stopped.

Comment

Tha Mobb, Fly In, Best Rapper Alive, Oh No, Carter II, Hustler Musik, Weezy Baby, Get Over, Feel Me, Fly Out ALL LYRICALLY SHIT ON TUNECHI

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                Tha Mobb, Fly In, Best Rapper Alive, Oh No, Carter II, Hustler Musik, Weezy Baby, Get Over, Feel Me, Fly Out ALL LYRICALLY SHIT ON TUNECHI

Comment

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
                  The problem is his flow hasn't changed since he got out of jail. I haven't heard one song with a different flow/delivery at all besides up up and away.
                  Sleazy 2.0 and Roman Reloaded though?

Look At Me Now and some songs on Sorry 4 Tha Wait (even if it's all pre C4)?

Comment

Awakening of the beast? You think Wayne is back to his old self? You for real?!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post

That sounds like some shit Sportz would say

Comment

Originally posted by Miron View Post
                        Sleazy 2.0 and Roman Reloaded though?

Look At Me Now and some songs on Sorry 4 Tha Wait (even if it's all pre C4)?
                        And smoke somethin... but you get what I meant. That's a couple songs. His delivery and flow has been basically the same, along with his shitty feature formula he's been using for a minute now.

Comment

Working...
                        X