Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dj EnvyBreakfast Club Hot 105 respond to Summerjam "LilWayne made a perfect decision"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dj EnvyBreakfast Club Hot 105 respond to Summerjam "LilWayne made a perfect decision"

Breakfast club support the decision from Lil Wayne and criticize Hot97. Listen to their interesting point of view.. they believe Hot97 station will not survive beef with YMCMB.. with a roaster with Lil Wayne, Drake, Tyga, Dj Khaled, Nick and Busta. Link below:

The Breakfast Club Call Hot 97 “Donkey Of The Day” Over Nicki Minaj Pull Out From Summer Jam*|*HipHop-N-More

On another note: Most people think this situation just started recently but this shit was building for while. Peter Rosenburg has a history of blatantly attacking YMCMB. I remember him on twitter saying Wayne is weak for going at Jay Z, then called Drake's Take Care a female version of Sade album and now he's on Nicki's case. I will not be surprised to hear YM pre planned to boycott them but was waiting for a perfect excuse and right timing to let shit hit the fan.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Nice to see some support for Weezy.
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

but but but wayne made a bitch move ...

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
        but but but wayne made a bitch move ...
        not really, nicki had every right to feel offended so wayne did what he should of done for his artist

Comment

I doubt Wayne made the decision. I think Nicki didnt want none of it and asked Wayne to take the heat for her. And truth be told, why book an "R&B" act to your show as the headliner and diss her in front of the fans and the stage she is suppose to perform? thats some hypocrisy bs

Edit: QUOTE=ChrisBLawyer;875369]but but but wayne made a bitch move ...[/QUOTE]
          Last edited by RealLife; 06-04-2012, 01:24 PM.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Ppl need to learn more about sarcastic around here
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

What a fag decision..
              Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
              Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
              She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
              Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
              I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
              I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes