• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weezy explains 'Bread Over Bed'

New MTV Vid

He's deffo hungry again. No Doubt.
    Follow me on Twitter: @DonDaddyNiloo

Comment

Damn,i feel like the next couple of months are gonna be wayne wayne wayne . And wah he said came at the perfect time after a few good features, and the banana clip verse which was amazing , that also had the " im still the best" line which mustve took so much for wayne to say after all hes said after coming back bout him not being the best; his attitude has defo gone from quite humble to aggressive and up for it. Its defo got me hyped for wahever comes next. Do you guys think the pusha t beef may have triggered a "fuck everyone" type of attitude along with the courtside incident and the summer jam palava?

Comment

So what's this like? A ni�o brown type of thing?

Wayne was talking about too much stuff I didn't get the point of what is "bread over bed"
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
          Damn,i feel like the next couple of months are gonna be wayne wayne wayne . And wah he said came at the perfect time after a few good features, and the banana clip verse which was amazing , that also had the " im still the best" line which mustve took so much for wayne to say after all hes said after coming back bout him not being the best; his attitude has defo gone from quite humble to aggressive and up for it. Its defo got me hyped for wahever comes next. Do you guys think the pusha t beef may have triggered a "fuck everyone" type of attitude along with the courtside incident and the summer jam palava?
          My Exact thoughts bro..
          Follow me on Twitter: @DonDaddyNiloo

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            So what's this like? A ni�o brown type of thing?

Wayne was talking about too much stuff I didn't get the point of what is "bread over bed"
            Me neither. Someone please explain what the hell does "bread over bed" mean
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
              I understood that he was talking about him working all day never quite. Vacation is not for him.....which is too much dopeness coz Wayne haven't said these type of shit in a min. But the title on the video says "DJ Scoop Doo....." thought maybe they are doing some kind of decomentry.
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

his lifestyle, bread in terms of getting money and bed in terms of doing nothing, like wayne gets his bread from all the work and hes rarely sleeping so his motto is bead over bed, at least thats how i understand it

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                  My Exact thoughts bro..
                  Trusss .....Lol when he said "unconditionless, thats not even a word" made me crack up,also reminded me of misunderstood, but i know thats pushing it haha!

Comment

Bread=success at whatever you put ya mind to.
                    Bed=rest, quitting, vacation, stopping...whatever.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                      Bread=success at whatever you put ya mind to.
                      Bed=rest, quitting, vacation, stopping...whatever.
                      So basically... He's focusing on being successful?
                      Does this mean we're getting dope Weezy music again?
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

So basically... He's focusing on being successful?
                        Does this mean we're getting dope Weezy music again?
                        To be honest, I really don't think he knows what he wants... I think he changes his mind all the time which is why Wayne has always been so diverse through out the years. As soon as he has the feeling to do something or whatever he just goes for it... So interested in what these last 5 years will hold for us if he is really retiring...

He did he say wanted to retire successful and with the game begging him to come back, so I hope he sticks to that statement... He has a lot of work to do for that though.

Comment

Working...
                        X