new ymcmb album!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
    Kevin Gates & ​Flow betta be in dis album..
    co-sign

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      too many people in Young Money now the album will be flooded and be so inconsistent. It's fine for GOOD and MMG etc to make group albums as there's lew members and they're all fairly good and of the same calibre but YM is all over the place..sure there will be some banging tracks but meh...the rest..torion and chuckee ft lil twist
      3 disc album?

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

I hope theres beats by KaneBeatz like this one

"Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
        see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Tune View Post
          Who cares about a potential YM album...Self Made Vol 2 comes out in less than a month
          what is Self Made Vol 2?

Comment

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
            what is Self Made Vol 2?
            MMG's (Maybach Music) group album, its set to release June 26th and there on fire right now. They've dropped some singles from it already and there hot

These are both off the album

Open this gun up like a book,
            Damn Lil Tune what page you on?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Tune View Post
              MMG's (Maybach Music) group album, its set to release June 26th and there on fire right now. They've dropped some singles from it already and there hot
              These are both off the album
              fuck mmg except for meek

Comment

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
                fuck mmg except for meek
                I kinda like Wale on some songs, and Ross is good on chorus' but he's fake as shit. Meek is my favorite member though, MMGs just as hot if not hotter than YMCMB in hip-hop right now imo

Open this gun up like a book,
                Damn Lil Tune what page you on?

Comment

Should be a double disk...maybe they could top

SPOILERobvsly not
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by SerjTank View Post
                    First off how old are you? Find a different word for what you're trying to describe than "gay". Do you mean effeminate or soft music composition? If so then I see where you're coming from but I was saying Wayne likes reaching to as many people as he can because he's a conscious artist that wants to speak to people who feel misunderstood. However, he still also has said no one's thoughts matter to him and he doesn't give a fuck. He didn't sell out. If he sold out, he would have lyrics written for him, beats and instrumentals picked for him, his clothes would be chosen for him (yes i know he has stylists) and he would have a basic script to go by in interviews. This nigga is doing what the fuck HE wants making music how HE wants, not for the corporate music machine. He's running around in animal print tights, skateboarding, making acoustic songs because thats what he wants to do. I sure as hell don't like everything he does but I respect the fuck out of him for never selling out and just being true to himself and his interests.
                    Nice post
                    Although it kinda seems like Wayne is following a "basic script" with these recent songs of his

If you compare some of the Carter 4 songs or some of his recent features you can see some similarities
                    between the flow and subject making his verses predictable

Comment

So will come only at the end the year?

Comment

Working...
                      X