Jim Jones Says First Diplomats Single Features Lil Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Jones Says First Diplomats Single Features Lil Wayne

Jim Jones says Juelz Santana has 30 to 40 songs in the can for his upcoming mixtape.
    Jim Jones stopped by Shade 45's "Sway in the Morning" to chop it up with Sway Calloway about Diplomats' upcoming reunion album and Juelz Santana's projects. Capo, who is currently unsigned, said that he recently wrapped up the remix to "60 Rackz" that features Cam'ron and Lil Wayne, and also revealed that Diplomats' first single "Have You Ever Made Love to a Diplomat" will also feature Killa and Weezy.

"Me and Cam just finished the first Diplomat single. Actually, Wayne is on the hook. It’s called ‘Have You Ever Made Love to a Diplomat.’ It’s definitely an incredible record," he said.
    He also gave an update on the Diplomats album, stating that "it's still in the works" and is "not a myth or anything." He noted that Juelz has been going through a difficult time, but that he has roughly 30 to 40 songs completed for an upcoming mixtape
    "Juelz has been going through a really crazy period in his life as far as back-to-back instances with the law that’s personal. So things get caught up. Cam has still been doing music, we always doing music, and for the last three months, Juelz had been in the studio strong. I know he’s got like 30, 40 songs that he’s been picking through and he’s about to put out his mixtape."

Jim Jones Says First Diplomats Single Features Lil Wayne, Updates On Juelz Santana's Projects | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX
    Last edited by Chobs; 06-14-2012, 04:00 PM.

We all knew about this but still no release dates fir the tracks

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

I thought so, thought it was a respectable update, hopefully Juelz has some Icfmf tracks on those unreleased, maybe Jim is just hinting idk, but I think this is a lil bit more info

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

Comment

still waiting for that 60 racks
          So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

Interesting.. Hopefully Juelz can come back strong.

Comment

Working...
            X