Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Bodyguard made little girl cry

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2012/06...y-in-okc/?wt=6

At one point a little girl about 5 years old came up to take his picture. His bodyguard stands up and gets between Lil Wayne and the girl and told her �You need to go and sit down NOW. No pictures� It was said with quite a bit of malice and force. She got scared and as she was going back to her seat, her Dad heard what went on and went over and said something to the effect of �Do not under any circumstance talk to my daughter like that.� Security gets down there. Bodyguard informs him of what�s going on and says �****ing kids are taking picture of Wayne, that can�t happen.� Security guard informs him that �we don�t talk about our kids like that in this state. I know you go to many different arenas throughout the country and they might talk like that there, and that might be permissible but not here. Take your seat.�
    Then after the game he wasn�t allowed to use the player special back exit to the arena and had to go out like all the �normal fans�. You know, the same exit Ryan Seacrest had to utilize.One issue was that there were kids/others trying to get in and around Lil Wayne during halftime to ask for photos. His security was trying to keep them at bay. During this time, Thunder sent a female staffer to distribute halftime stats sheets to the season ticket holders in the area. Apparently Lil Wayne�s security tried to keep her away from the area where the rapper was sitting, and Thunder/SMG security had to step in and tell Lil Wayne�s people that she was doing her job and to let her distribute the stats to the other ticket holders.The same person said that there was also an issue at the end of the game when, for security or other reasons (caller did not know), Lil Wayne had to exit the arena up a regular aisle with the �regular� folk, and not through the lower-level tunnel where he had come in.
    I heard it from ANOTHER source that the exit up the aisle occurred AFTER Lil Wayne asked for post-game locker room access and was denied by Thunder staff.

"Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
    Guns and stretchers
    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

chris bodyguard got fucked up and wayne bodyguard made a girl cry

hell is goin on

Comment

I've always thought, if I go Miami i'd make sure to go to a basket ball game to just have the chance of seeing Wayne and maybe getting the chance to get a photo with him...

After this it makes me think I may end up back in my seat crying

Comment

Sounds like some poorly written bullshit lmao. Da fuck would wayne wanna go to the locker room for?? Huh.

Unbelievable.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
            Sounds like some poorly written bullshit lmao. Da fuck would wayne wanna go to the locker room for?? Huh.

Unbelievable.
            Exactly what I was thinking, no way in hell he would wanna go bck there, and his bodyguard wasnt even with him at halftime, nor any part of the game, I was creepin

Comment

@trstmeimapro
              You makin Wayne look bad

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                @trstmeimapro
                You makin Wayne look bad
                Correction: Wayne's making himself look bad

Comment

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
                  Correction: Wayne's making himself look bad
                  Tbh, the people he's hanging out with are gunna end up fucking him over in the long run

Comment

Wayne has the crown for most L's in the past year

Comment

i say we leave wayne in saudi arabia with no cell phone or food or water of any kind and see how much he "does him"

Comment

source: InFlexWeTrust??

after what happen with Nicki and shit that was said, NO! InFlexIDoNotTrust.
                        ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                        The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

Working...
                        X