No More Beef With Pusha T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Beef With Pusha T

In an interview with AP, Lil' Wayne stated that him and Pusha never had Beef, and now he is moving on.

AP: What�s next musically? And what happened in the beef between you and Pusha T?
    Lil Wayne: I just finished recording my �I Am Not a Human Being II� album. And we�re starting to work on the Young Money album. � It really wasn�t no beef, you know. It was just me. I just reacted. Just a reaction, a simple reaction. I don�t apologize for it because I�m human. But it was just my human reaction. I don�t take it back. But there�s no beef. Beef is a whole different thing. � I�ll move on.
    Read the rest of that interview here: Lil Wayne Says 'There's No Beef' With Pusha T, Leaves Drama Behind To Focus On Business Career
    Instagram: @Jamessrod

another pointless beef for the publicity books

shit was probably staged tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
      another pointless beef for the publicity books

shit was probably staged tbh
      Exactly, I was hoping for more diss tracks, but nope that wont be happening.

Wayne pretty much lost that whole thing.
      Instagram: @Jamessrod

Comment

So much for awakening the beast rapper...
        But more importantly, "just finished recording"? How many times have we heard that?
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

He is totally speaking the truth... some tweets and a diss song which really didn't seem serious is not enough to call something a "beef"

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by Warriors49 View Post
            Exactly, I was hoping for more diss tracks, but nope that wont be happening.

Wayne pretty much lost that whole thing.
            How the hell did he lost the whole thing ?

Pusha didnt even had the balls to name call someone...
            Goulish was actually pretty decent (good wordplay/flow) well the beat didnt fit
            pusha didnt even had the balls to reply after throwin out subliminals diss.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
              He is totally speaking the truth... some tweets and a diss song which really didn't seem serious is not enough to call something a "beef"
              it's true! i'm totally agree whit wayne ... he was just mad !
              [COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]I LOOK DOWN I SEE THEM , WHEN I LOOK UP I DON'T SEE ANY[/COLOR]

Comment

I told ya'll niggas that they weren't really beefing lol
                So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

SMH . First Jay Z , Now Pusha , and none responds.
                  The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                    So much for awakening the beast rapper...
                    But more importantly, "just finished recording"? How many times have we heard that?
                    wayne never stop recording plehboii

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

Smh people crying that about Wayne saying it wasn't a beef.. Did Pusha even reply to Gouslish? No.
                      Follow me on Twitter: @DonDaddyNiloo

Comment

Nice interview. Love the part about "business is business but music is life" got scared he will pull a 50 cent on us, but Wayne a true artists to do that...
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                        X