Clear All

Originally posted by oddball01 View Post
    hope you ain't talking bout me homie.
    Youre ruining the thread

inb4yourexcuseofaninsult

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
      Youre ruining the thread

You go the fuck on asshole. I'll do what the hell i want to do. so piss off

inb4yourexcuseofaninsult

Shawty got some real good P'nuss
      If that shit stink, then she need to di'nush

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
        Youre ruining the thread

inb4yourexcuseofaninsult

Comment

• this list is bs. they said dat wayne got better over time. wtf they must not have heard dat 05-08 wayne.

Comment

• inb4youadmityourgay
            Official
            Dookie

Monster
            Account

Comment

• Originally posted by tupadre97 View Post
              this list is bs. they said dat wayne got better over time. wtf they must not have heard dat 05-08 wayne.
              That's what they mean. He was around way before 05.

Comment

• you guys are all so dumb. some of you dont even know who rakim is. the other half is comparing a producer (kanye west) to a rapper (lil wayne) and go figure, being on a wayne forum, theres wayne stans saying he should be way higher on the list.

lets take some of these master lyrics from kanye west:
                Pockets on shrek, rockets on deck
                Tell me whats next? Alien sex.
                Imma disrobe you
                Then Imma probe you
                See I abducted you
                So I tell you what to do

wow. that is just inspiring. lets try wayne:

Shawty wanna thug
                Bottles in the club
                Shawty wanna hump
                And oh I like to touch ya lovely lady lumps
                She wanna lick the rapper

i think all of you need to just take a big step back into your room that your mommy and daddy are paying for you to sleep in and notice what you are all arguing about. the rap you guys listen to, is called commercial rap. theyre just rapping about money, cars and clothes. and since you're most likely all under 25..what appeals to you most? money, cars, and clothes. and im sure a good portion of you are white. ah, chris brown.. you said it best. "we gettin rich of these white folk" tools are just all that you are. didnt someone in this thread say wayne must have talent, he sold 2 million in a few weeks? doesnt take talent to take money from fucking idiots that buy into stupid shit.

theres no wonder why none of you fools are discussing the true MC's on this list, especially the top 8.

with that said, i love lil waynes music and think its good, except C4 shit. that is all.

Comment

• You wack as hell. You picked the worst songs you possibly could by Ye and Wayne.

Shawty got some real good P'nuss
                  If that shit stink, then she need to di'nush

Comment

• Lol.. Rick Ross is before Lupe Fiasco and Kendrick is not even on the list.. wtf?! Rick Ross has a good flow but he's not lyrical at all :/

Comment

• Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
                      I was born in 89, I love 90s. My first album was No Way Out, I still bang that shit.

Never heard of Rakim doe...
                      Eric B & Rakim - Lyrics Of Fury - YouTube

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Originally posted by hydro-dro View Post
                      you guys are all so dumb. some of you dont even know who rakim is. the other half is comparing a producer (kanye west) to a rapper (lil wayne) and go figure, being on a wayne forum, theres wayne stans saying he should be way higher on the list.

lets take some of these master lyrics from kanye west:
                      Pockets on shrek, rockets on deck
                      Tell me whats next? Alien sex.
                      Imma disrobe you
                      Then Imma probe you
                      See I abducted you
                      So I tell you what to do

wow. that is just inspiring. lets try wayne:

Shawty wanna thug
                      Bottles in the club
                      Shawty wanna hump
                      And oh I like to touch ya lovely lady lumps
                      She wanna lick the rapper

i think all of you need to just take a big step back into your room that your mommy and daddy are paying for you to sleep in and notice what you are all arguing about. the rap you guys listen to, is called commercial rap. theyre just rapping about money, cars and clothes. and since you're most likely all under 25..what appeals to you most? money, cars, and clothes. and im sure a good portion of you are white. ah, chris brown.. you said it best. "we gettin rich of these white folk" tools are just all that you are. didnt someone in this thread say wayne must have talent, he sold 2 million in a few weeks? doesnt take talent to take money from fucking idiots that buy into stupid shit.

theres no wonder why none of you fools are discussing the true MC's on this list, especially the top 8.

with that said, i love lil waynes music and think its good, except C4 shit. that is all.
                      of all songs you could have used, you chosed lollipop??

Comment

• ok wow, sorry. first of all i didnt even know chosed was a word. thats a new one, i like it. do you say tooken instead of taken too?

yes, they're wack ass lyrics. you guys are smart. thats my WHOLE POINT. everyone is arguing about whos better, but for one, kanye west isnt a real rapper. hes a producer. and for two, they both have wack ass lyrics sometimes, poor subject matter, cant tell a story or form a song that really sticks with you, hence why they're so low on the list. WOW WEIRD CONCEPT.

Comment

• Originally posted by hydro-dro View Post
                          ok wow, sorry. first of all i didnt even know chosed was a word. thats a new one, i like it. do you say tooken instead of taken too?

yes, they're wack ass lyrics. you guys are smart. thats my WHOLE POINT. everyone is arguing about whos better, but for one, kanye west isnt a real rapper. hes a producer. and for two, they both have wack ass lyrics sometimes, poor subject matter, cant tell a story or form a song that really sticks with you, hence why they're so low on the list. WOW WEIRD CONCEPT.

okay, big fucking deal, i spelled a word wrong by accident

Comment

Working...
                          X