Pusha T Says There "Ain't No Problems" With Lil Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Well that warning shot was poo tbh lol, and it must have no served it's purpose because pusha got a lot more publicity from wayne ethering himself

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Ye's not as good as he used to be but MBDTF was an amazing album. But either way even if they're not as good as they used to be, they're still better then wayne tbh imo. It seems like waynes mentality was "I'ma go in the booth, say some shit I think that's dope throughout the entire song and people are gonna buy my album". He's improving now because people are starting to say he fell off but we'll see with IANAHB ll
    Jay and Kanye arent better then Wayne right now lyrically. Niggas dont notice when Jay and Ye put out bullshit.....

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post
      Jay and Kanye arent better then Wayne right now lyrically. Niggas dont notice when Jay and Ye put out bullshit.....
      Jay & Kanye come out with a song like Niggas In Paris, everything is swell. Wayne comes out with a song, same nothing lyrics, "oh this dude has lost it all. "

Comment

Lol they brought it up saying wayne can beat hov and ye how he is now..
        I'm not saying wayne completely fell off because he did have some dope verses lately and I can't completely judge until IANAHB ll comes out, but they don't want to admit the fact that ghoulish was a bad jab,diss,punch, or whatever excuses they call it. Even if it was just a response, pusha got the benefit from that response, and I hate pusha

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Have you not heard the many many many many bullshit features wayne has released near the end of 2011? I know he had some good features I'm not even gonna lie but most of those verses were fucking horrible.
        Alot of WTT was bullshit Blueprint 3 was bullshit, cold was bullshit, ye was saved on mercy, ye got killed by nicki, ye was scared to put a verse on all of the lights remix, ye was killed on so appalled, ye was killed on i dont like, ye was killed by nicki, ye was killed on pretty much everything from 2010-2012. He just has better beats then Wayne.

Comment

This.

Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

You cant be serious!!! Jay Z's last solo album was Blueprint 3... Lil Wayne's last solo album was Carter 4... so are you trying to tell me Blueprint 3 is a lot better that C4? I will wait.

QUOTE=187JoshM187;906015]Wayne's put out hella more bullshit in the past year then Ye and Hov.[/QUOTE]

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

A BITCH NIGGA THATS THAT SHIT I DONT LIKE. LIL WAYNE BROUGHT THE BANGBANG.

Comment

You were claiming Jay doesnt put out bullshit. So you agree with me Blueprint 3 was bullshit. I am on hold with Kanye because i have to kill one bird at at a time! So do you agree Jay Z's last album was bullshit, Kingdom Come was bullshit too! Answer pliz!!!

By the way Kanye's music is safe off his production not lyrics.. thats if you even listen to lyrics.

When did I say blueprint 3 was better than c4? I'm just saying wayne has put out more bullshit then they ever have. And I wonder why you didn't ask if mbdtf was better than c4 because you know the answer to that. [/QUOTE]

Comment

well with the bolded part the Argument is over. So stopping playing captain save Jay Z when you know damn well he been bullshitting lately too. I will not argue with you about Kingdom Come... that shit was piss son.. been said over and over. YMCMB im out

Blueprint 3 was straight but it was trash compared to the rest of his albums, and if you say kingdom come sucked you need to kill yourself sir[/QUOTE]

Comment

Rebirth was a rock album(experiment), INAHB1 was a mix-tape turned album... those are terrible examples. Man you telling me you use Grammies as measure of good albums smfh? im officially done with you.. Before that you said Goulish was bad because you saw it trending on twitter,... Tell me you are trolling....

Edit: From now on plug your headphones on your ipod and listen to music for yourself.. that way you dont bring whats trending on twitter, grammies and bullshit like that in an argument.

Woah woah woah, do you realize how long ago the blueprint 3 came out? And even though that was a bad album how many decent to bad albums has wayne released? Rebirth, IANAHB(was rushed, but still doesn't hold a candle to any of his previous work but I can't really count this since it was rushed, and C4. And I can't believe you just said Kingdom come was trash. Why didn't c4 win a grammy then it did sell almost a million copies in one week like your previous argument lmfao[/QUOTE]
                    Last edited by RealLife; 07-11-2012, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Note: Twitter does not equal the real world

Comment

Of course it doesn't, I just used it as an example to say that I'm not the only one that thought it was bad. But everyone's entitled to their own opinions, I don't wanna argue with him anymore after he says waynes stuff is still better then ye's when mbdtf shitted on c4. But that's just my opinion so I'ma just leave it.
                        True. But then again, the internet is where most Wayne haters hang out anyway so it doesn't mean much.
                        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                          If Cinderella put on the glass slipper, then that's just what she do
                          hahaha no shit i was like wtf

Comment

Working...
                          X