hopsin gone diss wayne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hopsin gone diss wayne?

Hey sorry people im on my phone at work. But hopsin just put a video on fb and YouTube abt Ill mind of hopsin 5 teaser an said guess what im talking about. He was wearing dreads and looked like a Wayne video lol. Can someone post it. Thoughts? He usually disses people on these

This is normal for Hopsin. He disses Lil Wayne in like three songs. But like Wayne, Hopsin is raw.

Comment

Yeah it's defo about Wayne. 8 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by trussellbrandon View Post
        This is normal for Hopsin. He disses Lil Wayne in like three songs. But like Wayne, Hopsin is raw.
        How's that collection goin

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        How could you tell.

Looks like me might hop on a Game dis too

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
          How's that collection goin

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

How could you tell.

Looks like me might hop on a Game dis too
          You Kidding me? How cud I tell? It's the exact tattoo he has on his right shoulder and there were dreds all on his shoulder. Infact it's this exact picture...

Comment

Hopsin ain't shit, all he does is diss mainstream rappers like a fucking hipster
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

This nigga needs a hobby.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

You Kidding me? How cud I tell? It's the exact tattoo he has on his right shoulder and there were dreds all on his shoulder. Infact it's this exact picture...
                Kuzz

Dont come at me like that, I saw the dreads but I thought it was a red shirt do I didn't notice the tats.

Comment

all these rappers dissing wayne gonna awaken the beast fuck pusha&hopsin and anybody that love them that nigga hopsin annoying as fuck tho

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                    Kuzz

Dont come at me like that, I saw the dreads but I thought it was a red shirt do I didn't notice the tats.

I didn't come at you in anyway, I asked if you were kidding? Repeated your question then I answered your question.

Comment

I digg Hopsin and I don't mind him dissing ppl from left to right! And yes, it's def a Wayne diss coming!

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                        I digg Hopsin and I don't mind him dissing ppl from left to right! And yes, it's def a Wayne diss coming!
                        wayne gonna respond tho and murk this nigga hype for im not a human being two tho!

Comment

Working...
                        X