No announcement yet.

Chief Keef says Eminem is better than Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its like comparing biggie and tupac its impossible em wayne tupac biggie marley jimi all the greats have a place

Comment

• Originally posted by HuNTeR. View Post
      Implying Chief Keef's opinion even matters...

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by Lil_Tunechi View Post
      Oh and I suppose you could do better?
      When you put together your own album, you come holla at me, and we'll just see...

Just sayin, not everybody is gonna like a particular rapper's music. And another thing, don't judge a rapper just based off of one single entity (which would be his first album). You don't know how he may branch himself out on future albums and how he may improve his lyrics. I mistakenly followed that same judgement as I used to think Waka Flocka was one of the worst rappers in the game, until I listened to his most recent (second) album, and I actually liked it, and it was nothing like his previous album (if not that, it was definitely a BIG step up from his first album) apart from the beats being those Lex Luger type bangers, but the lyrics were definitely more deep and conceptualized than they were on his first album (altho the whole album itself wasn't the best, the fact that I've got 4-6 favorite tracks on that album deserves some props from me if you're a rapper) and for that I now respect him as a rapper and welcome him into my list of favorite rappers haha.
      his 1st album was 90% produced by Lex Luger...but at least it helped Lex get exposure and some money
      .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_Tunechi View Post
        Oh and I suppose you could do better?
        When you put together your own album, you come holla at me, and we'll just see...

Just sayin, not everybody is gonna like a particular rapper's music. And another thing, don't judge a rapper just based off of one single entity (which would be his first album). You don't know how he may branch himself out on future albums and how he may improve his lyrics. I mistakenly followed that same judgement as I used to think Waka Flocka was one of the worst rappers in the game, until I listened to his most recent (second) album, and I actually liked it, and it was nothing like his previous album (if not that, it was definitely a BIG step up from his first album) apart from the beats being those Lex Luger type bangers, but the lyrics were definitely more deep and conceptualized than they were on his first album (altho the whole album itself wasn't the best, the fact that I've got 4-6 favorite tracks on that album deserves some props from me if you're a rapper) and for that I now respect him as a rapper and welcome him into my list of favorite rappers haha.
        U dont see niggas quoting chief keef do you? are you just as slow in your fucking skull that you think this guy is good? Come on son.

I can make an album saying "fucking bitches. in.the.back.of.my.car. BANG BANG!" Yeah baby you know im a star BANG BANG. wow I think i might even have done better than this guy already, fuck out of here, you must not know what lyricism is, go listen to tech n9ne, go listen to eminem, go listen to kendrick lamar, and then listen to chief keef and your ears will fucking bleed.

Stupid fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          Nothing special, just a lil interview he says Eminem over Wayne, but says they both crazy.

LOL, who gives a fuck about Cheif Keef's opinion

Comment

• chief keef > lil wayne AND eminem

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Muthafucka just dissed Kanye, saying he ain't done shit to make his song hot
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by Chobs View Post
                U dont see niggas quoting chief keef do you? are you just as slow in your fucking skull that you think this guy is good? Come on son.

I can make an album saying "fucking bitches. in.the.back.of.my.car. BANG BANG!" Yeah baby you know im a star BANG BANG. wow I think i might even have done better than this guy already, fuck out of here, you must not know what lyricism is, go listen to tech n9ne, go listen to eminem, go listen to kendrick lamar, and then listen to chief keef and your ears will fucking bleed.

Stupid fuck
                I don't believe I ever said Chief Keef was good in my post; in fact, I know damn well that was not said AT ALL in my post. So thank you very much for trying to put words into my mouth. ^_^

What does quoting a rapper have anything to do with how good they are, I've listened to rappers 10x greater than Chief Keef and I don't see anyone quoting those rappers, mostly b/c all the good rappers these days keep themselves so low-key in the industry. In all honesty, if you see people quoting a rapper, that just means they're popular, not b/c they're good. I see people quoting shitty rappers all the time, but that doesn't mean they're good.

I listen to all 3 of them extensively (but they are not the only rappers who are great lyricists), however I'm more into 90's rap than present-day rap (since that was when rap was at its peak and most rappers these days just suck) even though I do like to listen to a wide variety of rappers. To say I don't know lyricism just makes me laugh tho.
                However, to even compare those 3 to Chief Keef is just blasphemy b/c those 3 are on totally different levels of the game than Chief Keef, so of course they're going to be pretty much automatically better than him. They've been around fairly longer and they are much more older and mature.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chobs View Post
                  Listen to how he talks dumbass, the guy doesnt even know where the hell hes at, hes so far out, hes past birdman stage... Fucking new artists
                  that's why we fuck with Kendrick lamar right big dawg I see you. close my eyes I still see you, Open my eyes I see you again.
                  ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                  The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
                    that's why we fuck with Kendrick lamar right big dawg I see you. close my eyes I still see you, Open my eyes I see you again.
                    Yessir

Comment

• Well, I'm pretty sure Kendrick Lamar thinks Eminem>Wayne too. He listed Eminem in his top 5 dead or alive and not Wayne.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBlooded View Post
                        Well, I'm pretty sure Kendrick Lamar thinks Eminem>Wayne too. He listed Eminem in his top 5 dead or alive and not Wayne.
                        But is he wrong for that? Meek Mill listed Wayne in his top 5 and not Em.

Comment

Working...
                        X