No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne's "Homies Still" Shows 12 Skeletons In A Movie Theatre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still think this is pure coincidence though. How's a guy gonna watch a music video and then go walk into a cinema and shoot exactly 12 people? That sounds way too planned. Know it mentions that in that link I posted. But still you gotta admit people are looking into this waaaaay too much!
    Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
      Awwww come on ik they aint get my nigga wayne too!!!!!!

Damn illuminati smh

thats craaaaazy
      stop acting like he aint already been in it lol

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by NickYMCMB View Post
      Still think this is pure coincidence though. How's a guy gonna watch a music video and then go walk into a cinema and shoot exactly 12 people? That sounds way too planned. Know it mentions that in that link I posted. But still you gotta admit people are looking into this waaaaay too much!

but its still creepy lol

Comment

Originally posted by NickYMCMB View Post

He injured over thirty more people, meaning that he had the intentions to kill atleast 40 people. Meaning it is pure coincidence.

Comment

Creepy or not it don't mean Wayne's Illuminati. Something that needs to be answered here is did Lil Wayne choose to have 12 Skeletons in that exact shot or was it the director? Just gonna say this once but all these artists who have "Illuminati" music videos and shit and it hasnt been proven they part of this so called secret society. I say the Directors of the vidz are the ones who are part of this because they do all the final editing before it gets released.

But to be extremely honest I think all this "Illuminati" stuff is retarded because artist had symbolism in videos so long ago but nobody said anything back then? It took them like 10 years to try and link it to something.

Comment

And.........................? Who gives a fuck?
            ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post

He injured over thirty more people, meaning that he had the intentions to kill atleast 40 people. Meaning it is pure coincidence.
              My point exactly. They just trying to make Wayne look bad because of one shot in the whole video and a guy goes on a rampage because of it??? Bullshit on another level.

Comment

There are currently 16 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 7 guests)
                DMC927*, NickYMCMB, BigDickBandit, 187JoshM187, DMCisback, MOP15321, _Coop_, Cristhhian

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                  There are currently 16 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 7 guests)
                  DMC927*, NickYMCMB, BigDickBandit, 187JoshM187, DMCisback, MOP15321, _Coop_, Cristhhian

Comment

Wow 12 skeletons?

What the fuck does that matter

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                      And.........................? Who gives a fuck?
                      Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                      Wow 12 skeletons?

What the fuck does that matter
                      denial

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                        Sometimes I wake up and wonder if you are really that dumb
                        damn thats very homosexual of you to think about me when you wake up . . . very suspect

and im not tha only who said sumthing but u single me out......... suspect again smh

Comment

For those of yall that believe hes in the illuminati, i think he just does it for the attention, and controversy cuz hes had quite alot of vids like On Fire and Mirror that had a lot of illuminati references in them and im sure hes aware of all of it.

Comment

Working...
                          X