Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne=Her Majesty Pt.1(Take 2 Head LIVE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne=Her Majesty Pt.1(Take 2 Head LIVE)

the thing i love about this website is that we get high quality of the performances.....dunno why ppl hate Breadoverbed...

cant wait for part 2 tho!
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      the thing i love about this website is that we get high quality of the performances.....dunno why ppl hate Breadoverbed...

seeing gimmicks perform in high quality? woah so entertaining

sidenote: fuck scoob

Comment

Because he took loads of peoples money for nino brown 3 (dont even know if has refunded them or not) and years laters he spews out this lame ass shit.

all he does is put CDQ track over a video, anybody could do that in the crowd, most people have HD cameras these days..only good thing about his videos is that he is on stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
          Because he took loads of peoples money for nino brown 3 (dont even know if has refunded them or not) and years laters he spews out this lame ass shit.

all he does is put CDQ track over a video, anybody could do that in the crowd, most people have HD cameras these days..only good thing about his videos is that he is on stage.
          Exactly. And Im sure it wasn't even him filming the performance.

Comment

@Megaman dope a$$ sig

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter. View Post

I said why ppl hate breadoverbed, not scoob....the website

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
              seeing gimmicks perform in high quality? woah so entertaining

sidenote: fuck scoob
              Gimmicks? Who, Wayne and nicki?

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

You guys just mad coz scoob stole y'all money, who buys something that doesn't even have a release date
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

You guys just mad coz scoob stole y'all money, who buys something that doesn't even have a release date
                I didn't even pre order.. i hate him because he is retarded and this bread over bed is shitty a project he is doing for his mental hospital..

Comment

Working...
                X