Wayne might be on Twista's Dark Horse Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne might be on Twista's Dark Horse Album

So I've been holding onto this for a while just to see if anything would materialize from it and as of late nothing has. But I'm still hoping it does. I tweeted Twista on the 4th July 2012 and got this reply from him. Make what you want from it:

Twista Tweet.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/i/connect it's a reply on one of my tweets. not sure how to list that as a source???

Not sure if it's just me but like I would love to see this become a reality. I know it's just a tweet from Twista and that isn't like the most credible thing as it hasn't been said in an interview or mentioned anywhere else. But it's a possibility nonetheless.

P.S. Sorry for the thumbnail but didn't have a lot of time when I created this post . I know it's an inconvenience but if anybody wants to fix it or just lemme know what I need to do then it's cool.
    Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Dark horse? nigga what tha fuck

Comment

That's the name of his album. He did an interview speaking about the album and like the meaning behind it and also what to expect from it. Here's the link: Twista Talks New Album, Turning 40, and Those G.O.O.D. Music Rumors | AllHipHop.com I'm hoping we still get this track even though there aren't many confirmed tracks or features on the album yet. Guess all we can do is hope this song actually gets put out. Maybe on the Deluxe Edition.
      Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

Holy fuck, if wayne hops on a track with twista, he CAN'T fuck it up mannn....

Comment

Working...
        X