Originally posted by Kaden View Post
    sure thing mr. 22k posts

do you really want to start?

and really? i have 22,000 posts?

lol holy shit i havent even looked at my post count in a while.... damn

Comment

Get yo popcorn ready.

Comment

Not sure why, pretty critical of Wayne's recent work, album, that is. Recent Ft's been dope tho. Just got a feeling mixtape weezy gunna be comin hard on this D4. And quote me, he gunna be throwin shots at Pusha no doubt.

Comment

Fuck Pusha T and anybody that love em. Fake pussy nigga can't even say Wayne's name.This nigga needs Wayne for publicity like Common needed Drake.
          I'm about being single, seeing double, making triple

Comment

that shit cray. this is just funny to me that this nobody continues to try and leech off the popularity of the best rapper in the world. get this nobody that is rich as shit is a gangsta anymore. that goes for jeezy, 50, and weezy. why in their right minds would they continue to be in the streets. pusha doesn't have much money, so i wouldn't be surprised if he still lived in the hood. but just because you live in the hood, doesn't make you a gangsta pusha.

Comment

HFY.. Its hard not to take shots.. when rapping on a song like I Dont Like... Pusha have it coming.

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
              You think so?

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Lame ass Pussy T stay lame as fuck... Still, sneak diss is insignificant. Even if it is, Wayne would just drop D4 and wipe this shit off the face of the Earth
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Wayne doesn't have to diss him aint nobody gonna be worried about pusha t when d4 drops but fuck that weezy and millzy needa ether this fuck boy
                  [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
                  Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
                  God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

They should just go hard on him full fledged and put him 6 feet under to rest!

Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
                    Wayne doesn't have to diss him aint nobody gonna be worried about pusha t when d4 drops but fuck that weezy and millzy needa ether this fuck boy

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

This guy is a sneak dissing pussy tbh. I want Wayne to release another diss and finish this wack nigga off.

Has to be better than Ghoulish though.

Comment

the "diss" sucked tbh

Comment

Working...
                        X