Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meek Mill on Lil Wayne being in his top 5 & 2 Chainz on Pusha T & Lil Wayne beef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meek Mill on Lil Wayne being in his top 5 & 2 Chainz on Pusha T & Lil Wayne beef

Meek Mill reveals his top 5 rappers: Big, Pac, Jay, Nas and includes Lil Wayne. Its good to see Weezy getting the recognition he deserves... at 1.25.

In other news, 2 Chainz weighs in on Lil Wayne and Pusha T beef: It does look like them niggas aint dying for Pusha for real, Big Sean already stepped aside... who is left?

Last edited by RealLife; 08-09-2012, 03:57 AM.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Damn that's dope of Meek! Hopefully he's on D4 or IANAHB II.

Comment

Of course them niggas ain't dying for Pusha. Wayne is cool with the majority of the GOOD roster

Comment

Wait Wait Wait

Big, Pac, Nas, Jay and Lil Wayne
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
          Wait Wait Wait

It's his favorites. His opinion.

Comment

Surprised he didn't mention any Philly rappers. Good PR stunt for the upcoming album though.

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
              Wait Wait Wait

Wayne used to be a phenomenal rapper,he used to be nasty back in the Carter 2 days,he used to be a fine lyricist,his mixtape run was better than anything alse in rap game at that time but now he fell off bad..but wait till he's back on drugs."be ready but I know you can't be so be afraid,very afraid!"
              I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

lol GOOD music doesn't fuck with Pusha T

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                  Of course them niggas ain't dying for Pusha. Wayne is cool with the majority of the GOOD roster
                  yeezy, sean & chainz of course, maybe cudi but thats mainly it

Comment

AMENNN. Meek Mill voice!
                    "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
                    see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Originally posted by Nawy View Post
                      Wayne used to be a phenomenal rapper,he used to be nasty back in the Carter 2 days,he used to be a fine lyricist,his mixtape run was better than anything alse in rap game at that time but now he fell off bad..but wait till he's back on drugs."be ready but I know you can't be so be afraid,very afraid!"
                      yea man wayne had every right to say he was the best rapper alive bcuz the music would back it up.. yall would be surprised how much respect he gets and how great other rappers think he is.. i felt he had the potential or was on his way to maybe be the goat but him experimenting n wantin to be more than just a rapper probably set that back

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                        yea man wayne had every right to say he was the best rapper alive bcuz the music would back it up.. yall would be surprised how much respect he gets and how great other rappers think he is.. i felt he had the potential or was on his way to maybe be the goat but him experimenting n wantin to be more than just a rapper probably set that back
                        I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

Working...
                        X