• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birdman doesn't like New York either

LOLOLOLOLOLOL jus too funny im sorry am i the only one who finds it funny

Comment

looool wuddabawss

Comment

Lol sooo who really is in charge of cash mula, wayne or birdman? Homies letting his power go because of waynes success? Hes crazy
        -It feels like I've slept for 2 days or more....I am still trying to figure out what happened, I feel so good. I cant recall what the best part was, everything felt so good...I was skeptical I would be hypnotized but you got me under pretty quick!-Satisfied Customer

www.tjkie22.blog.com

Looking for powerful permanent change? Hit me up

Comment

lol im from NY and yeah it kinda sucks he says that but damn these dudes are a little too butthurt haha

Comment

Originally posted by cg1992 View Post
            LOLOLOLOLOLOL jus too funny im sorry am i the only one who finds it funny
            This whole situation is funny as hell, and asking Birdman about Lil Wayne is just more funny.. im out here dying

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Lmfao this is all we needed to complete this situation.

Senator asks for an apology.

Then Birdman comes in for the daily brrrrrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
                lol im from NY and yeah it kinda sucks he says that but damn these dudes are a little too butthurt haha

why arent you a mod anymore? also wouldnt you be butthurt if you got arrested there?

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                  why arent you a mod anymore? also wouldnt you be butthurt if you got arrested there?
                  Busy with school and shit. Im saying that the senator and others are getting a little too butthurt about this whole thing. Its like damn he doesn't like NY? Oh well that sucks what can you do about it?

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
                    Busy with school and shit. Im saying that the senator and others are getting a little too butthurt about this whole thing. Its like damn he doesn't like NY? Oh well that sucks what can you do about it?
                    will you ever be a mod again? speaking of that did you just come back or something lol? havent seen you post in forever

Comment

Birdman one of the realest niggas in the game...nigga Loyal to the T
                      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

I lol'd when I read the thread title. Idk why it's funny to me but it is.

Comment

Working...
                        X