Lil Wayne Hits The Studio With Christina Milian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Hits The Studio With Christina Milian

Christina Milian and Lil’ Wayne were together in a Miami studio which causes us to think that there may be a collaboration on the way. Hit the jump to hear more.

Had a great listening session with the family.. #Boss #Ymcmb @liltunechi @MackMaine #lilwayne #christinamilian #mackmaine #music #repost #Miami I love my team… #LetUKnowItsReal wake up!
    #weWerrrk

This is the tweet Christina sent out in the wee hours of this morning in reference to her studio time with the YMCMB Crew. There is no confirmed word on whether Christina actually got on a track but maybe there is one on the way. How to you feel about a possible collaboration? A hit or miss?
    Discuss.

Originally posted by Derezz View Post
    Discuss.

they fucked

Comment

They working on that YMCMB compilation.

Comment

I see what you did there Danny

Comment

Cumpilation.

Comment

Title should be "Lil Wayne hits christina milan in the studio"...

Comment

Dope... Pretty much all of YMCMB is down in Miami right now. Looking forward to that YMCMB album.

Comment

The Dream lost

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Hope they let Drake overlook most of the records to make sure it aint a bunch of 6 foot 7 foots...
                  Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                    Hope they let Drake overlook most of the records to make sure it aint a bunch of 6 foot 7 foots...
                    God no.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by RealLife View Post
                    The Dream lost
                    twice

Comment

Drake overlooking most of the tracks? Then they'd mostly be slowpaced r&b songs lol.

Balance. That's all it needs. I doubt Wayne picked everything for WAYM anyway.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
                        God no.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

twice
                        Yeah TWICE. I wonder what The Dream did to Lil Wayne to deserve this... i can only imagine the thought of 1 dude fucking 2 of my ex girlfriends

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                        Drake overlooking most of the tracks? Then they'd mostly be slowpaced r&b songs lol.

Balance. That's all it needs. I doubt Wayne picked everything for WAYM anyway.
                        True. They will have to balance it to promote everyone equally... it aint no Drake album.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Working...
                        X