No announcement yet.

Busta Defends Weezy & Nicki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I so agree with Busta everyone is entitled to there opnion and all of a sudden this senator is like we demand an apoligy from him!!! like go fuck yourself dude -__-
    Last edited by Wayne_Fan_101; 08-24-2012, 12:35 AM.
    I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Derezz View Post
      Angie and crew were sooooooo salty tho.
      The whole station played themselves... now they look pathetic and helpless. That awkward moment when you think you are untouchable then get touched.. Thats Hot 97 right now. Weezy boycotted their show and went on to say Fuck yo city.. whoa

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

There's the difference between Wayne saying 'I don't like New York' and Rosenberg saying 'Starships is wack'. Wayne is expressing his opinion, Rosenberg was insulting an artist because of his opinion.
        The girl was such a bitch when Busta was telling his story about the place he had his bad experience.

Comment

Busta is a cool dude! That bird is a dick, keep interupting him when he is telling the story.

I don't get how people can't tell the difference between Wayne not liking a location because of his own experiences in that place and Wayne not liking the place and the people in it and for it being 'the birth place of hip hop' etc etc... Morons.

Comment

these Hot 97 people are fucking morons god damn. Busta speaking the truth on there and that bitch is cutting him off

"the place of birth of hip hop" bitch what does that have to do with anything?!
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

They all have their interpretation of what waynes says, and they all want wayne to be a bad guy beacause of that. Damn he got locked something like 8 months, mostly beacause of nothing ! How can he loves a city where he losts 8 month ! Thats incredible how forget really fast.

Just like that, whats means "Flat out" ?
              From France

Comment

Ignorant dumb people
                And that bitch keeps interrupting him god damn

Busta is a real nigga tho

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
                  He reminds me of Joe Budden, the way he is in interviews and his voice a tiny bit
                  yeah their voices are the same

Comment

I felt like they were just trying to make Busta say something he wouldn't mean. Trying to like twist him in a knot and not make sense, but Busta kept his cool. I'm glad he is part of the CM.

Comment

Working...
                    X