Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopsin Says Real Skateboarders Don't Like Lil Wayne + Disses Soulja Boy & Lil B!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
    he was in special ed classes though
    well so was I so i feel him lol
    I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

This guy hopsin will be well known soon, hes the only rapper who dosent rap about money,cars, living the life ect, he talks about the media, masons, the goverment, socialality,society.
      Theres not one rapper that has the balls to diss all these rappers accept for hop.
      But put this to the side i still love wayne <3

Comment

he pays them.....

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

i do skate.. its not that hard..

Comment

"Lil Wayne"
          If I talk about my rivalry, they probably get rich; So fuck 'em, I'mma let 'em sit"
          -Tha Mobb

Fuck hobsin, attention whore.
          -
          -I N V I C T U S-
          One? Time F*ck One Time

-Y M C M B + -

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoola View Post
            This guy hopsin will be well known soon, hes the only rapper who dosent rap about money,cars, living the life ect, he talks about the media, masons, the goverment, socialality,society.
            Theres not one rapper that has the balls to diss all these rappers accept for hop.
            But put this to the side i still love wayne <3
            Just because you haven't listened to much rap doesn't mean you have to lie.

Comment

I hate statements like this because a group of skaters very well may feel this way but they don't rep the whole skater population and realistically that's a hoe move. At least hopsin is real about it these "skaters" that have a prob with Wayne skating need to say it Ala Terry Kennedy vs Lupe fiasco.

Comment

Working...
              X