• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beats by Dre x Wayne

today huh?

Cover photos | Facebook

Originally posted by Sam. View Post
    Not feelin' em' I don't like the desing
    I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

Originally posted by Nawy View Post
      to me they just look like red pro's tho

still like em and most likely buy em

Comment

Originally posted by Nawy View Post
        You can't even see the designs properly yet...

People judge so quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          You can't even see the designs properly yet...

People judge so quick.
          Nah..the design it's pretty cool but I don't have enough money to buy them
          I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

we'll probaly hear some more news about this today... , gonna buy them if they go over the whole ear tired of these solos, they hurt my ears

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              we'll probaly hear some more news about this today... , gonna buy them if they go over the whole ear tired of these solos, they hurt my ears
              fuck solos i got green studios but they're broke so i'm gone get me them new weezy beats
              i guess it's pretty obviusly that they are gonna be all over your ears they're big ass fuck

Comment

My studios are lovely and comfy... My mate bought them for me for my 21st birthday... I'm sure he won't be too impressed when I tell him im selling em to buy the new Wayne ones lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  My studios are lovely and comfy... My mate bought them for me for my 21st birthday... I'm sure he won't be too impressed when I tell him im selling em to buy the new Wayne ones lol!!
                  lol yeah, but I have solos, they are small and hard, after 30-60 minutes I hurt my ears cause they doesn't go over, they just go on, uncomfortable

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I have the mixr's and like them alot.

Less expensive than the pro's, don't require batteries, over ear, rugged, and sound excellent.

I used to have the solos which are on ear, not over ear. ^these are a lot better.

Comment

didnt we already know about these?? i'm sure ive seen pics from the same photo shoot on lwhq

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        didnt we already know about these?? i'm sure ive seen pics from the same photo shoot on lwhq
                        yea we allready knew they was comin but know we got a "date"

Comment

Working...
                        X