Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game - Celebration Feat Chris Brown, Tyga, Wiz Khalifa, & Lil Wayne (Music Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game - Celebration Feat Chris Brown, Tyga, Wiz Khalifa, & Lil Wayne (Music Video)

Dope video 3bh

SPOILERdat Trukfit promo through the video on point

protect dunston at all costs

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    lol at wiz's short ass verse at the end..

Got damn
    You complain more then a bitch holy fuck. No duh Wiz's verse was short. This is a radio song. You can't have no radio song being no damn 6+ minutes long. It was a nice way for Game to add another feature and add a different element to the song without making the song too long.

Comment

Man I don't even know why Wiz bothered to show up for this video... Nikka got 2 damn lines and that's it
      Though Snoop also only had like 4 bars on that Drug Test track
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

How do I complain more than a bitch? I'm just saying his verse was short.
        I just lol'd at it because it was funny how awkward it seemed to me... it's not even that serious... jesus christ
        Don't quote me with shit like this...come on son
        I just see you complaining about every thing on this damn forum if it has nothing to do with either Flow or Kevin Gates. You need to learn to be a more happier person I think fellow

Comment

Dope video They all killed it
          I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

Also Game rocks Trukfit

Comment

where the fuck is the video for 60 racks remix & bandz a make her dance???? & what the hell was wiz laughing at lmao?

Comment

One of the, if not the best video of the year

Comment

somebody got a link for us germans ?? :/

Comment

this is tight

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
                    somebody got a link for us germans ?? :/
                    try it with YouTube Unblocker | Unblock YouTube Anywhere | Free YouTube Proxy
                    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Complaining about what? If I don't like something I just say something and move on unless somebody quotes me about it then I come back and respond and people think I'm "hating" because it's always going back and forth.
                      dude you are on your 8th L of the day already....just calm down before you break the record for the most Ls in a day.

Comment

The Game on his Truckfit By The the Truckload swag>>>>>>

Great chilled song btw

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Working...
                        X