Nicki Minaj 'Thankful' Lil Wayne Is OK After Medical Scare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicki Minaj 'Thankful' Lil Wayne Is OK After Medical Scare

The bond that Nicki Minaj shares with Lil Wayne goes deeper than the recording contract that she signed with his Young Money Entertainment label. So when Weezy landed himself in the hospital after an in-flight medical scare, of course Nicki was concerned.

"He said he was OK," Nicki Minaj told MTV News from her hotel room in San Antonio, Texas, on Sunday.
    On October 25, Weezy's private jet had to make an emergency landing in Texas and it was reported that the star rapper suffered from seizure-like symptoms, though those close to YM have stated that he suffered from a severe migraine and dehydration. Whatever it was that temporarily halted the rhyme animal, he seems to be doing much better now and tweeted: "Thanx for all prayers! I am good," just days after the incident.
    While Nicki spoke with just a hint of concern in her voice, she is quite sure that her mentor has a great support system of people who make sure he has all that he needs.
    "I know they didn't want him to fly. Everybody that's around him is taking care of him. Wayne has so many people around him that truly, genuinely love him. I'm not worried at all," she said. "Even him being on the plane, thank God that there was somebody there right away that was able to help him. I'm just thankful that he was OK."

Now it seems like it's back to business for the YMCMB camp. Wayne is still putting the finishing touches on his upcoming I Am Not a Human Being II LP, and on November 19, Ms. Minaj is dropping her latest Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up. With all the in-studio work that the YM crew is putting in, it begs the question: When will fans be able to see Wayne, Nicki, Drake, Tyga and the rest of the crew live on tour?
    "I have no idea," Nicki said after taking the deepest and most theatrical of breaths. "That would be a great thing, but I don't know."

Nicki Minaj 'Thankful' Lil Wayne Is OK After Medical Scare - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV.com

when is her album leaking?

i want to hear the song with wayne

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

today or tomorrow is the latest, ya bish

Comment

It could be dope to have a YMCMB tour.. with Lil Wayne, Drake, Nicki and Tyga headlining! But Birdman probable knows he will loss more money from a group tour...

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

The definitely had sex

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

""I have no idea," Nicki said after taking the deepest and most theatrical of breaths. "That would be a great thing, but I don't know.""

Sounds like either they've all been too busy are haven't been as close but I think it's the first one. I wanna see more Wayne and Drake collabs...

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

seriously what im waiting for to

Comment

Working...
              X