X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juelz Santana & Lil Wayne Collabo CD Ready For Release, "We

Juelz Talks About Their Collab CD

Originally posted by SOHH
    "The sh*t with me and Weezy, bottom line is we still got records done, a bunch of records," Santana explained in an interview. "We did a lot of records, a lot of politics and bullsh*t promotin' the album, promotin' the album. His album came out and he wound up going through the roof with everything so it's still a lot of politics. Couple records got leaked a few weeks ago, that just goes to show people we been had records already, those were like a year and a half old. We got about 25 records just sitting in the computer. Hopefully, we can put the album out the right way through a major label but if not, f*ck it, we gonna give the streets what they want. The music is done. So they gonna get it one way or another because it's not like we gotta go in the studio and record."

"I'm with whatever man," he said regarding a reunion with the Dipset leader. "I'm good. I can do me now so it ain't like if we was to do an album together, I can handle my business the way I wanna handle my business so I'm cool with anything. Ya dig? He ain't physically harm me, he ain't do nothing to me in that sense. Now I'm out, I'm free, I ain't got time to dwell on that bullsh*t...The album [with Wayne] is done. We got over like 45 records done, we was just waiting, like I said, even with the situation that I was in, that was kinda like affecting that from going down too. There's gonna be a lot of things happening and that's definitely one of 'em.
    The Source

This Is Great News woo
    The Best Rappers Alive

Re: Juelz Santana & Lil Wayne Collabo CD Ready For Release, "We

now we gotta see if either label will release it or if they just gon say fuck it n release it as a mixtape
    Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
    viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

L'z says they made around 45 recordss n im ready 2 hear allovem
      "Yeah I be with dem different hoes, No i mean dem different hoes"

chek out my battle: who wins: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/vie...p=20419#p20419

Comment

i didn't like that after disaster track too much, but the finished result will be epic, weezy wouldn't release it otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by js11

Man thats some str8 up street talk Juelz, Julez is my man, he go hard for that one though, the way he spoke that was just raw. he dont give a fuck haha, he sed we got about 25 records just stiin there on the computer,, like dayumm you know niggas serious thoo!!
          ***You Lookin at me, is like you lookin through Ant Eyes***

Comment

i hope they release it soon. and u are right this is great news.

And crazy�s what they callin� me, but crazy isn�t hardly what I am
            Try creatively retarded or amazingly rewarded

Comment

Originally posted by VveeZy
              Originally posted by js11

Man thats some str8 up street talk Juelz, Julez is my man, he go hard for that one though, the way he spoke that was just raw. he dont give a fuck haha, he sed we got about 25 records just stiin there on the computer,, like dayumm you know niggas serious thoo!!

yo Bro i couldn't find your post what's it called and what's it under

but for real its about time this comes out been waitin since the drought 3 ya feel like i don't care how it comes out now i just want it
              Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

ITS COMING!
                Woo.... finally.
                Juelz and Weezy murder beats when together
                Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Re: Juelz Santana &amp; Lil Wayne Collabo CD Ready For Release, &quot;We

cosign, i've listened to Blow a lil too much, i need the real thing

Comment

Cant wait to hear this!

Comment

the shit is that its only Juelz reppin this album, why doesn't Wayne comment on it??? and its always the same -_- ...the album is ready and that their waiting to release it. WELL RELEASE IT THEN!!!!! I CANT FEEL MY FACE..

Comment

Is juelz dissing Nas, in the next part of the video?
                        "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

Working...
                        X