Trukfit Facility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
    Lol ofcourse it looks bad, Wayne only skate for like more than a year now and the skaters before him are pro skaters.
    Well they aren't pro, they are flow probably (less than amateur, ya it's weird). But Wayne's skating is nothing to hate on anymore.
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
      Well they aren't pro, they are flow probably (less than amateur, ya it's weird). But Wayne's skating is nothing to hate on anymore.
      truuuuuuu he is getting to good

Comment

Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
        truuuuuuu he is getting to good
        Do you think you're Tity Boi or something?

And please don't think you know where Dwayne is at with his skateboarding.

Comment

Originally posted by LeatherParsley View Post

i do he is getting awesome and i dont think im 2 chainz im Quoting him fuckboi

Comment

Originally posted by LeatherParsley View Post

Lol at this dude trying to cause a problem
            I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Steveee View Post
              Wayne gettin better and better in all these videos.. skating isnt easy. Wayne prooving the haters wrong as usual, he really skate

you took the words outta my mouth.. shit you heard him say by next year he gone be one of the best.. he gettin it in..

Comment

Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
                i do he is getting awesome and i dont think im 2 chainz im Quoting him fuckboi
                All I'm saying is its your opinion that he is good at skateboarding.

Comment

Once he does a kickflip, ill be happy.

Comment

Working...
                  X