New Pusha T Wayne Diss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
    Wait i don't remember, wasn't he talking about Toya. Hell idk Wayne got bout 5 baby mommas now, don't it lol. Me personally, I wouldn't give a fuck about my baby momma, but that's still my kid's mother doe and if you care about the kid then you'll defend their mother.

And the whole song overall was weak, really bruh...

now you just tripping
    Toya been married for years so he ain't talking about her, Nivea has gotten big so it ain't her, Wayne took Lauren London's virginity so even if he was, who cares Wayne got it 1st, maybe Sarah Vivian but she still in love with Wayne, so Pusha pretty much just talking shit, and i'm sure Wayne checks up on them because they all live in Atlanta, but be real from Swizz's wack ass hook, to Pusha using Drake's flow on Unstoppable the song was pretty wack, even a lot of Pusha fans are getting tired of him dissing Wayne and not putting out quality music to back it up.
    "When I die I hope Heaven got a studio" - Slim Dunkin

Comment

• Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
      I'm all for you defending pusha since the diss aint bad but to say it's better then an album that didn't come out yet means we need to get the crowbar out to pry you off Pusha's dick.

im dying.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
        I'm all for you defending pusha since the diss aint bad but to say it's better then an album that didn't come out yet means we need to get the crowbar out to pry you off Pusha's dick.
        That's the name of his album.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Originally posted by GeorgiaBoyTool View Post
        Toya been married for years so he ain't talking about her, Nivea has gotten big so it ain't her, Wayne took Lauren London's virginity so even if he was, who cares Wayne got it 1st, maybe Sarah Vivian but she still in love with Wayne, so Pusha pretty much just talking shit, and i'm sure Wayne checks up on them because they all live in Atlanta, but be real from Swizz's wack ass hook, to Pusha using Drake's flow on Unstoppable the song was pretty wack, even a lot of Pusha fans are getting tired of him dissing Wayne and not putting out quality music to back it up.
        Shit I don't keep up wit Wayne's personal life, that's all his business.

Pusha's music is actually dope, he bout to come out with a mixtape & album soon. And hopefully those will be dope, but he's given dope shit ever since Ye's Runaway.

Comment

My Name Is My Name >>>> IANAHB2

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

My Name Is My Name >>>> IANAHB2
          they aint even out yet
          you need to log off and go swim with sharks in the middle of the ocean

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            they aint even out yet
            you need to log off and go swim with sharks in the middle of the ocean
            Damn so ya'll can predict its gonna flop, but I can't predict it'll be better than IANAHB2. Ya'll niggaz trippy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post
              G.O.O.D using Pusha as a pawn you see they never loaded they guns. Listening to Exodus 23:1 im convinced hes talking about himself.
              Lol it is an ironic line tbh..

Comment

Damn so ya'll can predict its gonna flop, but I can't predict it'll be better than IANAHB2. Ya'll niggaz trippy.

Comment

• Guys. Wayne said it himself. FUCK PUSHA T AND ANYBODY THAT LOVE HIM!!!!

no need to argue. Just wait for IANAHB2 bet one of those tracks will be directed at Pusha BUT i doubt Wayne will ever say his name again because there is no point in giving him more "Direct" attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    Lol
                    I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• naravno da ima

Comment

• pusha is so wack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Comment

Working...
                        X